Please Riot Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oghma Infinium

06-10-2012

I know that everyone is sick of seeing people talk about an Eve rework...but for real though...can you guys PLEASE put at least the slightest bit of effort into the Eve problem? Or maybe just stealth in general. Or you could just post on the forums and just say, "Hey guys! We are currently looking into the current issues involving stealth champions." And literally everyone would be much happier lol. Love this game. No disrespect intended.

Flackster

06-11-2012

Well if my memory is correct they've stated in the past that they are looking into reworking stealth, alas its taking them forever but at least they understand the problem and are in the process of fixing it. As for Eve, shes on the list to be reworked as well, the reason she is so bad right now is because after the "OMG SHE IS SO OP! OP CHAMP NEEDS NERF NAOW" Stage riot kinda nerfed her into the ground so no one would play her.

TomRad314

06-11-2012

This is really the wrong place to post this. Take a look at the Champion Feedback section. There is loads of stuff on the proposed stealth rework and the underpoweredness of Eve there already.

Oghma Infinium

06-11-2012

thanks!

J of Hearts

06-11-2012

Morello has stopped working on her already, or even stealth.
So you have two options: either forget about her or play her so much that you become really good at it.
I personally think she's still good.