Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best AD

Vayne 81 28.93%
Cait 34 12.14%
Corki 41 14.64%
Graves 71 25.36%
Ezreal 52 18.57%
Kayle 7 2.5%
Sivir 11 3.93%
Ashe 41 14.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 280 .

Best AD Carry?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SunDipFunny

06-15-2012

Ezreal, Varus, Vayne, and Twitch... Maybe Ashe.. They all can crit around 1000 on basics if you build them correctly.

MightyMause

06-15-2012

Kog is not that great, & besides it's AP Kog that most people find annoying, not AD Kog...Urgot has the best stats throughout the game, but most people build him tanky instead AD

i was actually making a stat sheet of all the AD carries & up to the point i got Urgot was always top 3 in any of the categories that mattered to a ranged AD champ. i think people should look into playing Urgot differently

ChivesMeister

Recruiter

06-15-2012

Quote:
MightyMause:
Kog is not that great, & besides it's AP Kog that most people find annoying, not AD Kog...Urgot has the best stats throughout the game, but most people build him tanky instead AD

i was actually making a stat sheet of all the AD carries & up to the point i got Urgot was always top 3 in any of the categories that mattered to a ranged AD champ. i think people should look into playing Urgot differently

ad kog has the best late game along with vayne, he has the longest range i nthe game of over 700 with his w and isn't so easy to beat in lane. what are u saying

Insípid

06-15-2012

You left off draven who is really good in team fights simply because of his ult and his E is very disruptive. And honestly you ask for the best AD carry but you say dont say vayne. When clearly she is one of the best. And the fact that you acknowledge that means you answered your own question O_O! the mindfukery!

Kittylyst

Recruiter

06-15-2012

Kog should be on there haha.
I saw an AD Malz once that owned hard. It was a normal game though, but still. It was hilarious.

Roflstompingz

06-15-2012

I would say Caitlyn as a personal vote, because I tend to occasionally get caught out of position, and Caliber Net fixes that. Also, the long range makes Caitlyn have easier positioning (which I'm not very good at)
But, overall best lategame carry in terms of stats? Kog'Maw for sure.

Sam Is Whoa

06-15-2012

Tryndamere. He said AD carry not ranged. I say tryn

MyLife

06-15-2012

Graves. He is so powerful late game. I mean. Just....Just look at this..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMec5...ure=plpp_video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMec5aE5Gm0&list=FLlYuAp2Vge5nm3njXL9rlog&index=7&feature=plpp_video)

xBladé

06-15-2012

I've seen a pentakill by Vayne late game, the rest of her team didn't do squat. Imo Vayne is your top pick for an AD carry.

zackslice

08-30-2012

I voted ash because twitch wasn't on here I'm not saying twitch is the best champ and can't certainly 1v5 as said above unless super fed and his ult has been nerfed so it does less damage per unit it passes through. But, the reason I say twitch is it depends on the player, but early game he can easily land a first blood with a decent support and expunge takes a good bit of damage off people trying to get away and can also assure that you get the kill. But as I said it depends on the player and if they can build according to the situation, I usually get flamed at for picking him as a AD carry though.

Also his ganks are great and team fights even greater get in a narrow gap like in jungle and have team fight there and his ult hits all the enemies followed by a expunge does massive damage and makes him a very worthy carry.

I will most likely get down voted for standing up for little ol twitch who everyone hates but he is my favorite ad carry.