Reporting Champion Lux Bug in Twisted Treeline

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demonic Minion

06-10-2012

So i was playing a game just a second ago and we had a leaver. Slam V2 (Wukong). The enemy team had a champion "Lengend of ZORAN" (or lux) He abused of his ultimate ability by using it on the pool and killing the level 1 wukong wich he was afk the entire game......i didnt find any bug report link so am posting it here...please someone get it to Riot and ban this player for abusing the bug and getting Legendary on it and made us loose the game

Catatonia

06-10-2012

Considering you get 9999 MR when you get dc'd..having trouble following this.

Demonic Minion

06-10-2012

Well am sure that riot has the tape or w/e

and i wouldn't waste my time posting a lie...

Demonic Minion

06-10-2012

and, you probably get 9999 mr at sumoners rift not at twisted treeline, there are somethings riot havent fix on tt, like the jungle (monsters dont regen health nor mana when killed) and this bug now..

Riot Taco Storm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Associate QA Lead

06-11-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

I'll look into this today, thanks!

Avenger Summoner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Players that never connect (disconnect / never load in during loading screen) never get the MR/armor bonus, even on SR.

Brozan

06-11-2012

Don't call out names on the forums, OP. I'm sure everyone appreciates the bug report. Just don't name summoners in your posts.

Riyshn

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWalshei View Post
Considering you get 9999 MR when you get dc'd..having trouble following this.
Pretty sure it's only 1000. It's also never worked if the person never connects in the first place and has been broken since at least Draven anyway.

Axil

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Minion View Post
Well am sure that riot has the tape or w/e
hahahahahahs

Dennis912

06-13-2012

Was this ranked? If not then I'm not sure why you would want the summoner punished?? It sucks you had a terrible game but can you blame the guy for using the mechanics the game provided however sleazy they seem, seeing how this was a bug you should just chalk it up to that and move on.