Owned by Shaco Box

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KoreanPenguin

06-10-2012

So, anyone had the experience of jungling, when all of a sudden, "a wild Shaco box appears" four times, and suddenly you melt and die within a second? Has this fun occurance happened to any of you?

Into The Fray

06-10-2012

Well my friends decided to be stupid, so the two of them (they were Shaco and Teemo) decided to put a bunch of shrooms and boxes next to one of our turrets. Needless to say, the champ who ran into it died instantly (I wasn't watching it so idk how it worked out).

KoreanPenguin

06-10-2012

hahaha. that's awesome. I literally died in like .0 seconds.

jloysnenph

06-10-2012

I flashed to escape. I landed on top of 4 shaco boxes and 2 shrooms. It was a baaaad day.

Joebuscus

06-10-2012

That feel when flashing over a wall into a box or shroom.

Only the dead know peace from this horror.

TeknoWizard

06-10-2012

One time I was moving down to pink ward dragon. I placed the ward there and realized I was completely surrounded by Teemo shrooms. And I had no clue how to get out. My team was laughing at me as I slowly chipped a path out.

Haunchbones

06-11-2012

bush above wraiths = first blood 90% of the time as shaco, and blue, and red if you stick around, only downside is waiting there for so long

MoreMedz

06-11-2012

How often have people try to explore a bush only to find the entire enemy team waiting? Think the moral of the story is the same: your face is not a detection tool.

...unless you are support and your team is too cheap or lazy to go back to grab a ward. -_-