Lee Sin tickles my enemies.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prada

06-10-2012

Seriously... he hits like a wet noodle. What gives. Followed many guides, took advice from random players, yet no matter how I build him he's always super squishy and does no damage.

BendyBread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I feel like that with a lot of characters. I see people absolutely wreck with champs, yet I do nothing when I build exactly the same. QQ.

Etherimp

06-10-2012

A lot of champions require an early lead to give themselves a head start against enemies. Lee Sin is one of the better junglers and better gankers in the game. Get 1-2 kills before level 6 and you'll see yourself dominate.

Fluffy1

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solatoral View Post
I feel like that with a lot of characters. I see people absolutely wreck with champs, yet I do nothing when I build exactly the same. QQ.
you'll find a level advantage to be more useful

FaerellG

06-11-2012

Whenever you feel like your champ is only "tickling" your opponent, that's probably because you're out leveled and out farmed.

Noxian Mercenary

06-11-2012

I understand what OP means.
In my last few games as Lee Sin, I've wrecked toplane 4-1 or 5-1 in laning phase. My item build would be something like Trinity Force, warmogs, Atmas, Tabi or Merc Treads, and then blootthirster + Warmogs if I needed it.

Point being, by the end of mid-game, I felt as if I wasn't doing much. Sure I could survive awhile, but unless I was facing an AP/AD carry, I usually couldn't keep up in terms of damage.

Also for tips early-game, Lee needs all 6 of his skills. One he has those, odds are he can easily win a 1v1 on his lane.

Cenerae

06-11-2012

Lee is an early game powerhouse. If you want to be a threat in the mid-late game, you need to do well for yourself. If you can snowball off some early kills you'll dominate. If you can't then you'll have to take your secondary role of defending your team mates a little more seriously.

XCodes

06-11-2012

Also note that if you're not hitting an AP or AD carry, you're hitting a bruiser, tank, or a support (which build beefy by coincidence that almost every support item gives HP).

Kesmus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2012

I've had a lot of success with Lee Sin, honestly.

Naturally, I see him as a really great Jungler. He has the mobility for the ganks and the utility to make it successful.

Remember, his passive increases attack speed. And his Resonating Strike hits harder on people with low health. Also, Q-R-Q-E-E combo is pretty darn devastating.