Friends bug after a game has ended.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

The friends list show my friends that i just played the game with as "In Game" and if i talk to them they cant see what i type...

This is starting to REALLY piss me off now, the only fix I've found so far is to completly exit the pvp.net client and open / log in again.

Doing this after every game is getting annoying, especially when coming from a game that you lost, already kinda pissed for various reasons, and then stumbling upon this bug, its been around for a while, and its not only me, my friends have the same thing. So its not my client beeing bugged, its a general issue.

PLEASE take some time and fix this......

ArmiesofZNight

Associate Producer

10-30-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Thanks for the post! We're currently looking into what is causing the buddy list to not update statuses properly.

Khamo

10-30-2009

i have the same bug. well i think so. my buddy list won't update anymore after a match ended.

this happens quite often since some days. e.g. buddys, i just played the same match with, are keeping a frozen "in game" status; i.e. my buddy-list is frozen (this would keep on even after several more matches, till client reconnect). one friend told me, that i appeared offline in his buddy-list, when this bug appeared.

i also noticed, that always when this bug occurs, all chatrooms are empty for me.

Evil Jefferson

11-01-2009

I can confirm this as well. It seems after every game or at most every two games I encounter this issue and find that re-logging into the game fixes the problem.

w4rl0rd

11-01-2009

Since today i can't see any of my buddys :-D and i also can't add them again aswell.