Would you play Titan?

Yes 1 33.33%
Sometimes 0 0%
No 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Suggestion] Titan, Deity of Space

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1337parker

10-30-2009

Titan, Deity of Space

Fist of the Sun
Titan charges at a target dealing X damage and stunning a target for 1/1.25/1.5/2/2.25sec. + some random amount of scaled ability power

Solar Wind
Wind propels Titan forward giving him X% increased run speed and leaves cold in his path slowing units that follow the same path.
This could be a mana draining ability. Or, it could just be removed on hit like Teemo, which I feel would kinda ruin the idea of it. Mana drain or just a set amount of time would suffice.

Fury of Mars
passive - 5/10/15/20/25% increased attack speed (not available until cooldown reset)
Activate - Titan punches the ground around him slowing movement speed by 4/8/12/16/20% and deals X damage + ability power
Honestly, I think low damage would be necessary here as the passive is kinda good. It would just need a decent AP scale to make up for the lack of damage

Ultimate - Thunder of Jupiter
Basically a chain lightning. Deals X damage and bounces X times getting X% reduced damage each jump. Enemy heroes are granted a mini stun as the lightning stuns them. .25 seconds? It's never able to hit the same target twice.
Not quite as powerful as the bouncing ult Ryze has, but this is balanced.

Passive - the Milky Way
With the power of a galaxy at Titans hand he gains increased damage while attacking champions.

MakkaHS

10-30-2009

Aweful lot of stun and slow moves there... I think each hero should be limited to 1 stun/snare, maybe wind can blow pple away in a certain direction? Or maybe change Thunder of Jupiter to a 1 sec silence instead of stun iunno... not that great at create-a-hero :P

1337parker

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakkaHS View Post
Aweful lot of stun and slow moves there... I think each hero should be limited to 1 stun/snare, maybe wind can blow pple away in a certain direction? Or maybe change Thunder of Jupiter to a 1 sec silence instead of stun iunno... not that great at create-a-hero :P
Hm. The silence would be nice. To be honest, the more I think about it, it should just have damage and chain. Silence and the ministun may prove a bit much for the ability. In addition, I think the stun from Fury could be removed and just have the damage. Although, the little AoE stun may prove beneficial it could be too much. Do you think the single stun from Fist or AoE stun?

MakkaHS

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337parker View Post
Hm. The silence would be nice. To be honest, the more I think about it, it should just have damage and chain. Silence and the ministun may prove a bit much for the ability. In addition, I think the stun from Fury could be removed and just have the damage. Although, the little AoE stun may prove beneficial it could be too much. Do you think the single stun from Fist or AoE stun?
Hard to say. Its the kind of thing I would want to test in a closed match against other heroes before I decided, I think Fist is fine as is (single Stun) and fury could keep the aoe slow as long as it was a rather short duration but Im thinking the Ulti should just be a damage deal and perhaps not deal any silence or stun. Its just the solar wind im not sure on, another slow would b a little op, maybe it could just improve his speed or be a blink? again im not sure. I think we would need more opinions from people with experiance in this kinda thing