Firewall problem????? how do you fix?? @riotgames

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Californi4

10-29-2012

During the normal game I disconnected and got the firewall error. I'm unable to reconnect so it seems the problem is still active.

Cpt Mookie

10-29-2012

bump ... I lost connection in ranked champ select and had to wait for 45 minutes or whatever the time is for penalties.

Fox Knows Best

10-29-2012

Bump

[WARNING] Error retrieving [http://l3cdn.riotgames.com/LOL.Produ...SourceURL.xml] ErrorCode 404

Salty Bait

10-30-2012

I have been getting the firewall error and my computer does not even have a firewall. Ive spent my own real money on this game and i demand a fix or i will get my money back from riot before i make sure this game is shut down forever.

Raeequ

10-30-2012

Can't play at all because of this Turned off my firewall and it still persist.

Andman001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

bump

dalrian

11-03-2012

bump

DagoTheSacred

11-23-2012

I think League of Legends needs to fix the overall application so that my firewalls and other safeties do not have to be turned off to play. I don't want my comp. at danger.

TrollinLikeZeBos

11-29-2012

Riot why U so fail? I've searched so many posts about firewall and all they say is 'have you tried disabling firewall?'. No **** we have... and it doesn't work. Can you guys please start fixing it?

LeNoBia

11-29-2012

Okay so I had this problem a little while back as well was very odd and made NO sense because ALL of my firewalls were down and I was able to play then out of nowhere couldnt play ne more..... I later found out this was due to a firewall that was on my actual Router.... U can find out if u have a firewall up on ur router by doing the following:

Obtain your Default Gateway and Internal IP Address:

1.Press the [Windows Key] + R
2.Type cmd and hit Ok - (You should now see a black window labeled Command Prompt that is black with white lettering.)
3.Type ipconfig
4.Hit Enter
5.You should now see a list of information in front of you. Write down your Default Gateway and IPv4 Address as you will need these in a later step.

Access your router's configuration page:

1.Open a web browser (Examples: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
2.Place your Default Gateway into the URL Address bar.
3.You may be asked for a password and username. This will be different for each router. Try hitting Ok, but if this does not work the username is usually admin and the password is usually password.
(mine is username: user password:user (so maybe try that as well)

once there look at ur main page and see if it says u have a firewall up there if u do u can also remove it while on this page .... and like i said i dont know how mine got there because i was playing fine then BAM problems! so gluck hope this helps!