Noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

boynightmare

06-10-2012

its ok.
once a 1/7/1 ap master yi called me noob while i was 9/8/5 as shaco.
people are dumb sometimes

SnugglyHugs

06-10-2012

To the OP: Don't give up!

We were all newbies at everything we did at one point in our lives. I was near masters level in Chess (1938 on FIDE in 1998), and while everyone thought I was awesome... I still remembered being beaten by my mother over and over and over until I learned how to play.

There are some people out there who understand this, and are cheering you on...

I'm one of them!

Oh, and here's something cute to remind you that its ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV8Ft5vv2ro

Good luck, and have fun.

ChasingLogic

06-11-2012

I agree it's dumb for people to say those things but the great thing about the internet is people are easily ignored. My recommendation is when you get ina game with people who communicate well and don't insult others make sure to friend them after the game. I've been doing it and now I can get duo or tiple ques with good players almost at will.

nerfblademasters

06-11-2012

The worst part is when you're watching a low-level friend play pvp and see them get called noobs by obvious smurfs. Sometimes people are just inexperienced, and want to play other inexperienced people.

Chaz5

06-11-2012

I swear smurfs can ruin this game hardcore. I almost quit when I first started because at lv 4 I would be going against people who already knew how to play Ahri and Vayne like pros. The amount of trash talk whenever you die once at low level is ridiculous. Then I unlocked Tryndamere, endless rage is a noobs best friend. I still visit tryn every once in a while but now Garen, Varus, and TwistedFate are my mains.

Stealthykins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykaal View Post
The rare chance I go into beginner mode, is usually just for testing new builds, or a quick 15 minute match for easy IP when i'm only 30 short or so. If I see someone not doing so well, I just tell them how they can improve without yelling and saying "U SUK GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME". unless I can tell without a doubt they are purposely being stupid. like 45 deaths in beginner 5 minutes in. But I never complain about lack of skill unless I have perfect reason to. I know this mode is for new players or anyone who just wants to try out new champs. So I agree, anyone who complains about players not being pro in this mode are probably bad themselves and only go in this mode to act pro. when in PvP they are the worst ever.

Hey! I had 30+ deaths in my first League game and I was legitimately trying. I simply had no idea what to do because at the time all the tutorial taught was how to right click.

This was about 2 years ago tho lol

necrodrago

06-11-2012

I have the same problem except when they call me a noob i just ask them what i can do to improve. that normally gets them to be quiet because they are doing as bad as i am.

also i am looking for someone who could help me improve.

Zoctar

06-11-2012

I play with bots to test free-week champs, after I go to pvp, if I own, I buy the champ when the week ends

Technician Tim

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoctar View Post
I play with bots to test free-week champs, after I go to pvp, if I own, I buy the champ when the week ends
that is what happened a few weeks ago, since then im undefeated as pantheon (only like 6 games tho lol)

A Paralyzed Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

I almost quit when i started because all the people up to level 10 were ****** bags and smurfs but once you get past 10 its usually all beginners again.