Noob

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaosTempest195

06-10-2012

i hate how at level one playing a beginner bot game you get called a noob..... like come on its called learning.... if your so good why are you even playing a beginner game.... think about it

AU Freo

06-10-2012

This ^ When I'm teaching a friend and other level 30's are laying into them saying 'noob' uninstall. When they should be in Ranked or at least playing intermediate bots for practicing.

ChaosTempest195

06-10-2012

its stupid. when i was level one it sucked. its the reason why alot of people don't bother playing

Technician Tim

06-10-2012

i have a friend i was teaching in beginner bots, the other 3 people made fun of him because he didnt know he had to stand near minions to gein exp...so he was really underleveled and fed a lot

but its bots...so it doesnt matter, but anyway he got so frustrated he quit playing after just a few maches..

pentaRifts

06-10-2012

Best to ignore them and if they keep insulting you say "No englese" and report them after the game.

FurLs

06-10-2012

That's okay, I get called noob in normal games by non-English speaking players for landing grips as blitzcrank and giving them kills.

FatMii

06-10-2012

Lol, that actually happened in my first or second beginner bot game when I duo queued with my lv 30 friend at the time. It didn't bother me at all because I didn't even know how to type... or recall...

OfficerZan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I have had countless friends straight refuse to even log into League all because of the kind of people that play. I was teaching my friend in a bot match. First death for him was 12 minutes in. My thoughts, "Hey way to go man, not bad at all!" Team's response...not so much. It's very frustrating.

Rykaal

06-10-2012

The rare chance I go into beginner mode, is usually just for testing new builds, or a quick 15 minute match for easy IP when i'm only 30 short or so. If I see someone not doing so well, I just tell them how they can improve without yelling and saying "U SUK GO PLAY ANOTHER GAME". unless I can tell without a doubt they are purposely being stupid. like 45 deaths in beginner 5 minutes in. But I never complain about lack of skill unless I have perfect reason to. I know this mode is for new players or anyone who just wants to try out new champs. So I agree, anyone who complains about players not being pro in this mode are probably bad themselves and only go in this mode to act pro. when in PvP they are the worst ever.

Aquatic Fire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-10-2012

You could just make a custom game with just you, your friend, and bots. You don't have to play Co-op vs. AI mode.