TT Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moms Spaghetti

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Can someone explain twisted treeline jungling to me?

Virulent Frenzy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

if you're winning the lane you can run off into the jungle and kill the mobs, otherwise you lane, unless your team is set up in a way that you can have both lanes solo'd and then have somebody like Udyr jungle

Knux5112

06-10-2012

The correct answer is starting from jungle when the game starts.

They do this in ranked 3's, one jungler, one top and one bottom. If you want to practice doing jungling, tell the team you are, and tell them to pick a champ good at 2vs1, maybe Cho' Gath?

ApackofKoalas

06-10-2012

I always start at the camp mid closest to the fountain, however a ot of teams have been ganking that lately from the red buff side or from top lane. If that happens I normally start top left or top right most camp. Be warned it is a tough jungle though and in lower ranked games you will often need someone who can 2v1 well. On my teams we run singed bot lane every chance we get. Make sure to rush wriggles and ward dragon whenever you can. Its your jungle so make sure you protect it.

Also don't just ward dragon, pink ward red when you can to ensure the enemy has no vision of your ganks. Also if the enemy team has a jungler make sure your top lane is available to help if you are in a pinch, or make sure you aren't wandering the jungle with like 100 hp.

Not many junglers are effective either on tt without help. I try udyr and shyvana, but cho gath I've seen work well and volibear and jax. Good luck.

Axil

06-10-2012

kill camps level up get gold