Most Embarassing Loss Ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DittoBlaze

06-09-2012

I have seen many champs carry their team to victory. Whether it's tryndamere, ashe, katarina, pantheon and many others the loss is always bearable. Until today. Until the day the enemy team was carried by a soraka. Reading that sentence again are you? Well read it again. We lost to a team carried by a soraka. A SORAKA.

Just casually silence for 1/3 of your hp, then spam starcall ftw.... heal herself to full health. She went 11/0/12.. something like that. At one point she escaped a teamfight with 7 health. Read that again 7 ****ING HP. lucky number 7. Whether she had a full AP rune page or not it didn't matter... we lost to a SORAKA. LOSING TO A FED EVELYN I CAN TAKE BUT TO A ****ING SORAKA. WHAT THE ACTUAL ****!

I feel so ashamed...I got to level 30 just so I can lose to pubstomping sorakas. How can I call myself a player after this. I feel like going back to the ****ing tutorial after this. That's not a joke.

I went alistair that game. I thought that I would be like the other alistairs... ccing the **** out of everyone, being a ***** to kill. I would control the bush like the guide on Solomid told me to. I would build the same items as that guide on mobafire and **** everything. Together with my AD carry, this lane was ours. We would dominate my lane, just as I had seen other alistairs do time and time again.

But the reality was different. The grey screen. The bodies of me and vayne lying in bot lane. The groan as the turret was destroyed. The raging of my teammates. Watching helplessly as the Soraka became godlike, then legendary. The inevitable surrender not long after 20 mins. The Soraka walking away with 7 hp. The Soraka laughing at our protests in all chat.

Why?

Command

06-09-2012

Bro, you don't know pain. Try being tryndamere. Get ignited a little early into your ult. You survive with about 10 HP. A caster minion causally attacks you. You spin, you ghost but it eventually finds you and kills you. You don't know pain.

XCodes

06-10-2012

The best kept secret in LoL: Soraka always carries her team, it's just that people don't see her doing it when getting shot in the face by Graves.

Reprisal

Recruiter

06-10-2012

Ap soraka OP mang

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

I have only ever gotten one penta kill
it was with soraka
long time ago though

Murkr0w

06-10-2012

Hey, OP, Soraka's got some amazing pentakill skills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0xGLSnUsqc

xCry0x

06-11-2012

Try losing a 4v5, the worst I have had is a very large struggle to WIN a 4v5 but the other week I successfully won a 4v5 where our 5th player caused first blood at top lane, quit and had our jungle take over top. Other team eventually surrendered after getting aced a few times.

Togekiss24

06-11-2012

I got 6/0'd by a soraka before, and I even 5/0'd playing as her. Soraka is often underestimated, because people think she is good at supporting and nothing else. Don't be one of those suckers.

arcticnerd

06-11-2012

I actually find that when a person on the other team leaves and it’s a 4v5 in our favor our team relaxes thinking it will be an easy win. Meanwhile their team is ramping up for a hard fight. This typically means my team gets taken to the cleaners… not fun and always a little depressing.

BitProdigy

06-11-2012

Played jungle jax
Got counter jungled by a jungle poppy.
Jungle poppy.
How....

_G