Stores that have League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

92Garfield

11-13-2009

Seriously, I'll buy it you just gotta sell it to me.

YSfighter

11-15-2009

Any chance of a mac version up soon??

Moist

11-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSfighter View Post
Any chance of a mac version up soon??
Ewwwwwww Mac!

Consequence

11-19-2009

I checked online for canada bestbuy doesnt have it but futureshop does as for eb games you cant check games online but the thing is the futureshop one isnt collectors addition so i don't get the silver kayle skin?

Distant

11-20-2009

My friends just came back from EB games, apparently it's not there. (Canada btw)

BankBank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2009

i purchased evelynn with IP from the store and then purchased the CE, which already has her. can i get a refund on the IP spent on her?

thanks

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankBank View Post
i purchased evelynn with IP from the store and then purchased the CE, which already has her. can i get a refund on the IP spent on her?

thanks
You should email Riot Support for any personal problems and questions you have with the game. Email support@riotgames.com with this instead of repeated postings throughout scattered threads. I would however be curious to know the answer when you receive one.

Arizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2009

if we get the collector's edition, will future champions be unlocked for free? Or will they cost additional IP and/or Riot points?

actually it would be good business practice if that answer was a no lol.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

11-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
if we get the collector's edition, will future champions be unlocked for free? Or will they cost additional IP and/or Riot points?

actually it would be good business practice if that answer was a no lol.
The answer is no, they are not free. The collectors edition itself only has 20 of the heroes unlocked, there is a second bundle available in the Riot Store with the other 20.

You can also buy individual champions with IP or RP.

GrimGriz

Recruiter

11-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkyoshi View Post
will riot sell league of legends on steamstore?
If you search for it you can find it in the steam store...but it seems to be missing the "add to cart" so you can actually buy it......