Stores that have League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mahk

11-03-2009

SOOOOOO is Riot going to add and features to the pre-ordered beta account that i dished out 20 bucks for or am i getting a full refund because Riot wants to Fuk over its loyal fans?

Dropkick Murphy

11-04-2009

I would just like to point out for any of my fellow Canadians, I have been having a ridiculously hard time finding League of Legends at Futureshop, EB Games, Wal-Mart, or any other gaming stores in my area. Not a lot of stores up here seem to be supporting PC gaming. However, EB Games website has a special discount on the League of Legends game right now so it's only $23.99, which is where I Ordered it from. I purchased it at 5pm one day, and it was at my house by 5pm the next.

Idacorr

11-04-2009

Is it gonna be on sale in Europe, and when?

IS1fdd3243061ed3c7ce283

11-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idacorr View Post
Is it gonna be on sale in Europe, and when?
yeah, do you gonna sell it in europe too?

we have a gamestop here also..

fortis

11-04-2009

LoL this is unfair to me, as i would much rather have waited and bought the hard copy. I only preordered because i thought the 10$ cash and skins were exclusive to the Pre-order edition. I feel like i got ripped off

Necessarius

11-05-2009

I live in the asian continent, particularly INDIA... is there any hope of this beautiful game being released there.. I would love to pick up a copy of it. ^_^

foosballa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2009

I definitely went to Walmart at 6am on Oct 26th when I heard that that was the release date... nothing there :-(

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-05-2009
3 of 3 Riot Posts

27th, mate

sparky7891

11-06-2009

Major congrats on shipping to stores!
Sorry there's mostly whining in response to this. People definitely have the right to complain about something they don't like, but they can at least also acknowledge the major accomplishments you have made.
Good luck on expanding and sorting out hard-copy distribution channels!

The Burning Waffle

11-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legenis View Post
Why would you give something to the people who bought the retail copy and not giev ti to some one who pre-ordered your CE copy months before the game is released? What if Kayle is my main and not annie, now I would have to go buy a retail copy of the game just to get this skin?

Very, very sucky...

Atleast give people an option to buy that skin online. Although I dont think people should be able to buy the CE skins, cause they are unique to buying the game pre-launch... usually also mean you spent more money but, that doesnt seem the be the case here.
going off of this idea, i think it should give you an option of the silver judicator or the goth child, not make one for one and one for the other