Stores that have League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadcapET

11-01-2009

Anyone managed to get a retail copy in Canada? I went to both Best Buy and Future Shop and they didn't have it. It wasn't on there order list either.

Infernaldoom

11-01-2009

just curious i signed up before as beta tester, but i decided to buy game at store, if i continue with the same account name, will i still get the benefits of owning the game like newer maps, heroes etc, or will it recognize me as beta

side note i bought league of legends yesterday at futureshop in canada

Homez

11-02-2009

They wouldn't have any exclusive collectors value if everyone could get em' would they?

Big congrats on releasing LoL :-)

HamBoneZ

11-02-2009

Is it the same thing of the Pack we were able to buy weeks ago at 29,99$ ? Or this is something new?

bipbip

11-02-2009

I got some trouble to connect to the game!? Is it normal? Its written that i cannnot connect to pvp.net...

Brad

11-03-2009

lol @ ONLY giving the Silver Kayle sin in the retail version and not allowing at LEAST the people who preordered it to buy it also
I DIDN'T PRE ORDER just so you know that this isn't a biased post (although i would have liked to have preorder except i live in England... which brings me onto my NEXT point!:- )

What about England/The UK? =)

Brad

11-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikorasu View Post
I'd rather have League of Legends with store than stores with League of legends.
Oouh! ouuh! Ouuuuuuh!!! THATS A GOOD ONE Bravo

We heard you like stores, so we put league of legends in stores so you can... oh wait... we misunderstood ;-)

mold

11-03-2009

what about new maps for the game im sure ppl will get tired of the ones we have now when are thay going to be added

Midnighter

11-03-2009

My apologize , what about a collector/ special edition for Eu players?

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2009

will riot sell league of legends on steamstore?