Stores that have League of Legends

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sideshowxela

10-30-2009

As someone who likes the game regardless of what skin my champion has, I'll say this is good news, and congrats Riot on getting your product to store shelves.

Kejiim

10-31-2009

I'm in complete agreement with many of the other posters here.

We were given the option to sign up and buy an otherwise free game with the digital collectors edition with two skins. As the first wave of consumer income as well as been a beta tester for the game, to now be informed we now have to go out and pay for another copy if we want another (and cooler) skin is a bit of a slap in the face.

I would hope you'll reconsider, and give the Kayle skin also to those who digitally preordered. I have faith you'll make the right decision, much like your turn around on the European IP locking issue.

Nikorasu

10-31-2009

I'd rather have League of Legends with store than stores with League of legends.

PointZero

10-31-2009

Hey can I use the points in the game to buy champions?

Kaitor

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
Hey can I use the points in the game to buy champions?
They will be used in the store, as soon as the Launch Celebration ends.

cazoofoo

10-31-2009

Any hope for uk pwease? :3

Mada Iron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2009

Riot Games, I like your style. You are one of the few quiet companies that actually release in Canada. YEAH!

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-31-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kejiim View Post
I'm in complete agreement with many of the other posters here.

We were given the option to sign up and buy an otherwise free game with the digital collectors edition with two skins. As the first wave of consumer income as well as been a beta tester for the game, to now be informed we now have to go out and pay for another copy if we want another (and cooler) skin is a bit of a slap in the face.

I would hope you'll reconsider, and give the Kayle skin also to those who digitally preordered. I have faith you'll make the right decision, much like your turn around on the European IP locking issue.
i disagree. if you've been following LoL you would've known about the skin...

Kejiim

11-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
i disagree. if you've been following LoL you would've known about the skin...
And this changes the digital collectors edition people not getting the skin how Dzung..? It is still an awful idea to have split the skins between these groups.

I have been following what I've had time for and had I known about it, it would have meant I'd have voiced my concern over it sooner rather than now the later. But yeah appreciate your fine input there.

EmptyApartment

11-01-2009

hmm i dont mind to much, i got the digital and im happy with that

seen the game at walmart last night, congrats Riot

1234567 ... 8