Stores that have League of Legends

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotChris

Director of Publishing

10-30-2009
1 of 3 Riot Posts

If you've been looking to pickup a boxed copy of League of Legends, the retail Collector's Pack is for sale in the US at the biggest video game retailers, including:

• Gamestop
  • Walmart
  • Best Buy
  • Target

If you're up North in Canada, you can find League of Legends at many fine stores including:
  • Best Buy
  • Future Shop
  • EB (or EBGames)

The League of Legends retail pack contains 20 champions unlocked, 4 summoner runes, and a $10 Riot Point card. (What champions? See here).

You'll be able to redeem the champions, 4 runes and Riot Points as soon as the store is open. In the meantime, you'll have a 200% XP bonus.

In addition youíll get a silver Kayle, The Judicator skin thatís only available with the retail edition, and a mini-poster with a map of Runeterra on one side and profiles of 20 champions on the reverse. See what all the items you get from the box look like.

- RiotChris

Mindler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

10-30-2009

Awesome! Maybe I'll pick up a few for christmas!

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2009

Yay. Is there any word on how long this will be out? Because I can't actually get a copy until December 22nd :/ Imo, leave it until Boxing Day, that's when sales rocket.

Sumidor

10-30-2009

In Montreal I tried all the stores none had it, Futureshop's main distribution center in montreal had over 100 copies but none of the branches ordered any. EB games didnt even know what I was talking about. I ended up just getting the webverson which sucks cause it costs more USD vs CAN and nothing physical. oh well

Legenis

10-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
In addition you’ll get a silver Kayle, The Judicator skin that’s only available with the retail edition, and a mini-poster with a map of Runeterra on one side and profiles of 20 champions on the reverse. See what all the items you get from the box look like.

- RiotChris

Why would you give something to the people who bought the retail copy and not giev ti to some one who pre-ordered your CE copy months before the game is released? What if Kayle is my main and not annie, now I would have to go buy a retail copy of the game just to get this skin?

Very, very sucky...

Atleast give people an option to buy that skin online. Although I dont think people should be able to buy the CE skins, cause they are unique to buying the game pre-launch... usually also mean you spent more money but, that doesnt seem the be the case here.

HeadxHunter

10-30-2009

So Kayle Silver skin is ONLY in retail version and not digital? And you wouldn't be able to get it in store or somehow else? Uh... need to do some importing then =\

Armored

10-30-2009

I live in Barrie, ON Canada. I went to GameStop and EB Games, and there was no League of Legends on the sheleves or in their manifest.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

10-30-2009
2 of 3 Riot Posts

I know what I'm getting for my gaming friends for Christmas :3

Xrystus

10-30-2009

Quote:
If youíve been looking to pickup a boxed copy of League of Legends, the retail Collectorís Pack is for sale in the US at the biggest video game retailers, including:
  • Gamestop
  • Walmart
  • Best Buy
  • Target
If youíre up North in Canada, you can find League of Legends at many fine stores including:
  • Best Buy
  • Future Shop
  • EB (or EBGames)
The League of Legends retail pack contains 20 champions unlocked, 4 summoner runes, and a $10 Riot Point card. (What champions? See here).

You'll be able to redeem the champions, 4 runes and Riot Points as soon as the store is open. In the meantime, you'll have a 200% XP bonus.

In addition youíll get a silver Kayle, The Judicator skin thatís only available with the retail edition, and a mini-poster with a map of Runeterra on one side and profiles of 20 champions on the reverse. See what all the items you get from the box look like.

- RiotChris
Then i got the retail version when i preordered my copy, i was wondering why i didnt get the alistar OR annie skins...

Jiggabry

10-30-2009

Quote:

- RiotChris
IMO giving this skin for the retail only is in poor taste, its shafting all the people that bought the preorder online but would still like to make a collection of skins

12345 ... 8