Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Loss of hero control

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ive been playing the beta for a while now and never had any issues with disconnects or lag. however for the last 2 days I've been having in game issues with lag and continuous disconnects. I checked my internet connection and its running normally. Once game begins I steadily lose control of my hero. He jerks and jumps from one set point to another after a 10 second lag. What is weird is that I can see everyone else running normally in time. The creeps and heroes move smoothly and I tested it with a friend and I can read in game chat in time with no problems. I just lose complete control of my hero and i lose connection to server every few minutes. Im sorry if this has already been posted and a redirect to help would be wonderful.