Suspended for Three Days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NinjaLegitApples

06-09-2012

Okay, I got banned for three days(6/12/12) for leaving a game or going AFK at a game that I didn't leave. Okay, I said Brb but then I came back after a minute. On top of that, the Darius that on our team kept complaining and calling my teamate and I noobs. So staying in-game wasn't desirable at all. If there is something that I missed, please explain. I just bought a 10$ RP card and now I can't even use the account because I'm banned for three days.

I just don't understand.

Andronian Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-09-2012

You wont be banned immediately and probably would be pardoned for that. Logs are not put immediately on tribunal.

NinjaLegitApples

06-09-2012

I'm sorry, not banned, Suspended, and I am currently unable to log on and/or join matches.

AmgiKaroRage7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

the game crashed on me and as i was reconnecting we won and i got suspended for a week for some reason -.- i dont understand it either

Karsius

06-09-2012

The tribunal system is extremely faulty. I myself have done things more deserving of a suspension than anything mentioned in here, namely leaving a game right after having joined one, and have never once been suspended. I'm not saying I want to be suspended now to make up for it, lol, but if you can get suspended for playing most of a game or even having the game crash on you, then riot definitely needs to fire their current overseers of the tribunal and hire people who actually play the game to do it. F it, I'll walk to California if you'll pay me to make sure no more of this non-sense happens, lol. 3,000 mile walk would be good for my Cardio too...