Riot stole sixty dollars from me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ease up turbo

06-09-2012

I went to buy ten dollars worth of RP today, and I got an error multiple times no matter how many times I put in the correct information. Just to be safe, I went onto my check card's website and checked to see if it deducted the money. It did. Sixty dollars and no RP to show for it. Fix your store Riot. A refund would be nice, but it probably won't happen.

Helgun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Contact support not general forums

Alisaunus

06-09-2012

Contact Customer Support.

Drayxe

06-09-2012

Send support an e-mail. I think you'll be surprised :P

Korosis

06-09-2012

If you want your money back, instead of being retarded and making a post about it, actually send a ticket in to them. No common sense.

FlamingFrostbite

06-09-2012

Just going to say, insulting them doesn't help. Calm down, gather your proof, and speak with out raging.

SolidVauld

06-09-2012

It's called a holding period. Wait a few days and you'll automatically get the money back. When you attempt to make a purchase with a CC online, the funds are held automatically. If the transaction fails for any reason, it won't be released back to your account to the end of the holding period. Some CCs are 24 hours, I've heard of as much as a couple weeks with a few CCs.
Long story short, it's your credit card company holding the funds. You'll notice the transactions say pending, and you'll get the money back on your own shortly.

Tigre the Legend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information