Reconnect Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ronin Kensai

06-09-2012

I am currently playing a normal blind pick match and I got disconnected. When I try to reconnect, it tells me that it can't connect to the server and that I should check my firewall. I don't have a firewall. And my internet still works fine, as I'm here posting this while the game I got disconnected from is currently ongoing. Can someone offer a suggestion as to a fix for this? Thanks a bunch!

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Same problem, loss forgiven plz.

Bromoner

06-09-2012

Ill third that. I just can't seem to reconnect for the same reasons. Thing is, people in my game ALL lost mouse movement (All, as in enemies and friends alike).

Nymphß

06-09-2012

I keep trying to reconnect, still not working X.X
My team needs me!!!

Scarzig

06-09-2012

Apparently this is happening to pretty much everyone, me included. Threads popping up all over.

Ronin Kensai

06-09-2012

It's only been an occurring the last 3 or so days. I thought it was a fluke with my net at first, but since I can still connect to anything other than LoL, I'm inclined to believe that the problem isn't client side. The strangest part to me, is that this issue isn't permanent. The last couple of times it has happened, it won't let me in game until the current match is over, and then it works fine, until it happens again.

Scarzig

06-09-2012

This has been going on for days?
And it just now happened to me...

Ronin Kensai

06-09-2012

I'm just hoping my account doesn't get suspended due to all the "leaving". I really enjoy this game and that would be a bummer.

BadDoggi3

06-09-2012

so it wasnt only me who's suffering

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Still no response from riot though... :S