Reconnect error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BadDoggi3

06-09-2012

I suddenly got disconnected from the server while I was playing normal mode. And when i tried to reconnect it just doesnt let me. So i logged off and than log in again and the message said " you have left a game in progress. Please reconnect tothe game". So i pressed reconnect and loading loading loading with the 'League of legend" box on the middle of the screen. And the message popped up saying " unable to connect to server. If you have a firewall bla bla blah" but my firewall is deactivated already == help me.

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Yep, I just got d/c'd from a ranked game, and have the exact same problem, loss forgiven plz.

BadDoggi3

06-09-2012

i still cannot go onto the game == when i login again, the message keep on telling me to reconnect to the game...

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankug View Post
i still cannot go onto the game == when i login again, the message keep on telling me to reconnect to the game...

Same...

xSector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azunyan69 View Post
Same...

same

BadDoggi3

06-09-2012

I tried to login with my other computer and it still doesnt work, Should I reinstall?

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Quote:
I tried to login with my other computer and it still doesnt work, Should I reinstall?

I also tried this method, still doesn't work.. Hopefully we won't have to re-install..

LeitKinG

06-09-2012

We all were droped because they was doing a modification to the server and droped we all out.
This problem need to be resolved soon cause its passed like an hour we cant play....

BadDoggi3

06-09-2012

Finally got into menu..

Nymphß

06-09-2012

Quote:
Finally got into menu..

Ahh me 2
Nice, it seems the game didn't count.