Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Fun/ Clan team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shwab

08-24-2010

Im am looking for a fun clan /team >.> since playing with random people just bores me
its always fun to play in a group / clan.

Tho i am only a 13 sum i practically have the game down on lock.
I use Vent and TeamSpeak and sometimes Skype i like to talk to have fun as said >.>
i prefer to be in a group with 18+ or atleast mature people >.> caues playing with kids
just ends up ticking me off (past experiences >.&gt . I do play roughly 5 hrs a day ish >.> switching from my main computer and my laptop.

Looking forward to finding a good group tho im still alittle Meh with some champions >.> but prefer to switch from annie yi shaco and nunu >.>

and thats about all i can think of lol >.>

Epiclysushi

08-24-2010

global gaming community is currently looking for new members, if you are interested, we have ventrilo and a website.

vent ip : newyork.maxfrag.com
vent port: 3794

l0rdshwa

08-25-2010

We Are Legends is a new clan that strives to be competitive and friendly to newcomers as well... (No Ragers, seriously I can't stress that enough)

We use Xfire for voice (free and less laggy than Vent)

kulechris123

08-25-2010

hey im lvl 29 and i need a clan because its boring to play with noobs...