It's for beginners!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post
You should relax as well and stop making useless threads that will change nothing probably seeking sympathy from others.
Screw you.

Insípid

06-14-2012

I understand what u mean, but some people do begginer bots(like myself) simply to get a quick win of the day. 150 free IP cant go to waste lol.

SatanInDisguise

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravendj View Post
Getting really sick and tired of all these super high level people going into beginner games!! It's called a beginner game because it's meant for beginners! That means these people are not intentionally feeding, not noobs (in the disrespectful sense), not dumb, not clueless, not worst whatever version of champion.

THEY ARE INEXPERIENCED. I got accused of intentionally feeding because I didn't want to recall when I reached half health. Hello I'm new to gaming you could just be nice and say "hey usually I die at that range so think about it?". Just because you do, doesn't mean I do so don't force me to play your way. I build my champs the way I want and if I die who cares? Could just mean more kills for you. So RELAX people. This happens to be a game yeah? If beginner pisses you off because people aren't skilled... then play freaking intermediate and leave us alone.
Your point is fair however what you have to realise is that these people will be like lvl 20 plus and as such they will be used to the matchmaking system on normals matching them with other 20 plus. So when they go in and find lvl 10 and less and don't realise it they get annoyed assuming that the people in their party are feeding at lvl 20 plus in beginner bots.

While realistically the matchmaking system for beginner bots is a lot more random just throwing teams together with whoever it can.

I know this doesn't absolve them of being rude and what not but it is something to remember so next time someone does it instead of either A) being rude back or B) just ignoring them, say something along the lines of 'hey sorry I'm feeding but I am new and only low level so I'm still learning the game.' and more players than you would expect would start to offer you advice instead of be horrible about it.

Dokmazing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

people actually take bot games seriously? lol