It's for beginners!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ravendj

06-09-2012

Getting really sick and tired of all these super high level people going into beginner games!! It's called a beginner game because it's meant for beginners! That means these people are not intentionally feeding, not noobs (in the disrespectful sense), not dumb, not clueless, not worst whatever version of champion.

THEY ARE INEXPERIENCED. I got accused of intentionally feeding because I didn't want to recall when I reached half health. Hello I'm new to gaming you could just be nice and say "hey usually I die at that range so think about it?". Just because you do, doesn't mean I do so don't force me to play your way. I build my champs the way I want and if I die who cares? Could just mean more kills for you. So RELAX people. This happens to be a game yeah? If beginner pisses you off because people aren't skilled... then play freaking intermediate and leave us alone.

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

You should relax as well and stop making useless threads that will change nothing probably seeking sympathy from others.

Flennel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

My friends first match was against an Evelynn (smurf of course). Every one was summoner level one. That means the person spent real money to stomp players who started the game for the first time.

My only advice is accept it and learn from them (on either side). And press the ignore button more often.

It does get better at about 10-25, then it gets tough again.

FatMii

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flennel View Post
My friends first match was against an Evelynn (smurf of course). Every one was summoner level one. That means the person spent real money to stomp players who started the game for the first time.

My only advice is accept it and learn from them (on either side). And press the ignore button more often.

This person is referring to beginner bots.

ravendj

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post
You should relax as well and stop making useless threads that will change nothing probably seeking sympathy from others.
It just so happens I went on here to vent and maybe someone else would see they are not alone. You're the one making a useless post.

ravendj

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flennel View Post

Thanks for the advice . I will definitely keep playing and try not to care too much either.

Rein37

06-11-2012

No matter what level you play at, there are always going to be people like that. Just learn to mute them so then they can't aggravate you. And also the people who "smurf" usually only do it because they can no longer compete at the level their main account is on.

A Paralyzed Kid

06-11-2012

Why are there so many trolls in this game :/
Oh wait, its a free game.

Billy AppeI

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimCrimson View Post

congrats original poster you get one sympathy munny from me as for grimcrimson its a thread that you didnt have to click on (pretty sure theres a preview when you hover over the thread title) so stop making useless comments on what you think are useless threads on what i think is a useless web browser (firefox makes me sad- i miss you ie) on what i know is a useless laptop (cant run diablo 3 :'( )

DebosBike

06-13-2012

The bots are of virtually no use in training or testing anyone other then whether or not your early game runes and masteries are completely useless or mildly advantageous and above.

If their so good then why don't you try to learn a little from them?