Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ııı

01-05-2013

Quote:
Ilovecapitalism:
Im sry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to spectate korean players?

I already have the client, but since I cant make an account because of Korean rules, I dont know how can I watch them...

I tested this with a Korean account, but it hasn't worked so far. The option is there, but it doesn't seem to work (all other regions work for me). Let's hope the developer gives a response.

edit: I began trying to spectate games by putting in each name into the "Spectate" function. When the program does find a name and tries to load in, I get the error "Language files missing. Please reinstall!" and it bugsplat's. I've tried reinstalling and repairing. The client/game works fine when I'm playing it so I'm not sure what the problem is.

RybackStun93

01-08-2013

Having a problem getting this program to work at all.

When I type in the name of a player I know for a fact is paying I get the following message:
No Summoner found for X:
Or, did you not set up a summoner name for this account?

Also when I try to load a file to check to see if specific players are on, nothing shows up.

Help?

EDIT: NVM figured it out

FuschiaNoise

01-10-2013

I can't get this to work at all.

The batch file opens the console for about half a second, then closes, run as admin or not. I can run the .jar, but not as administrator (no option for it, even in properties -> advanced), and when I fill things out nothing happens.

Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit on AMD a6 quad core if that makes any difference.

lazarus007

01-17-2013

It works well before.
but cant connect after I updated the newest version
wt should i do?

The console showing:
Finding most recent installation...
Error when reconnecting:
java.io.IOException: Wrong client version for server
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.LoLRTMPSClient.login(LoLRTMPSClient.java:254)
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.LoLRTMPSClient.reconnect(LoLRTMPSClient.java:343)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.setupClient(SpectateAnyone.java:505)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.main(SpectateAnyone.java:94)
Error when reconnecting:
java.io.IOException: Wrong client version for server
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.LoLRTMPSClient.login(LoLRTMPSClient.java:254)
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.LoLRTMPSClient.reconnect(LoLRTMPSClient.java:343)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.setupClient(SpectateAnyone.java:505)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.main(SpectateAnyone.java:94)
In login queue for NA, #1 in line
Error when reconnecting:

ShinWa

01-19-2013

I still get the "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" even though i downloaded the latest version, any help plz ?

ower1707

01-19-2013

i keep getting a black screen after the spectate
is there a way to fix this? cause i hate looking at a black screen for a long time

XAlFias

01-21-2013

ummm , i'm not complaining , but why do I have to give my password ? I'm already logged in the client , i gave my name and installation directory .......

it's legit , i can't deny that , but why password ?

Dancing Kirby

01-26-2013

I just used it and it works great!! I am very excited to start watching some good games. I have yet to try the list option, but I will give it a go

*crs stalking begin*

Kingjo69

01-28-2013

What happened to Jabebot?

Aelethe

01-29-2013

Does anyone have a masterlist of some of the top players/streams (and alts they may use) that they keep updated often? Just wondering... would be nice if someone updates it something like weekly, and shares it... that'd be great.