[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molling View Post
I try to connect but it never connect. here is the message i get :
Do you have a firewall blocking the program? Are you running as an Administrator? Do you have UAC disabled?

That's all I can think of since something is messing with how the program connects to Riot servers.

Mister Oinke

12-26-2012

Spectate mode.

Pedot

12-26-2012

Seems like it connects fine for me (as it kicks me off of GarenaPlus thingy)
But the program is hanging on "Finding most recent installation" for me. My TW client is updated, I copied the entire version number from the game, and the location I gave the program is

C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoLTW\GameData\Apps\LoLTW\
with League of Legends.exe in GameData\Apps\LoLTW\Game
and LoLClient.exe in GameData\Apps\LoLTW\Air

Any help?

lobukong

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
You need to wait for it to find the executables that LoL uses (specifically "League of Legends.exe" and "LolClient.exe") which may take awhile. However, it might take too long if your lollocation isn't set to the correct directory. So make sure it's pointing to something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoL\GameData\Apps\LoL"

Let me know how long it takes (and if you get it working), because if it takes too long I may put in some optimizations.
Thank you for the help! I searched for those two files and found them in the "GameData\Apps\LoLTW\Game" folder.(and "GameData\Apps\LoLTW\Air" )

If I set the location to be the parent folder, it will try to locate and seems not to respond any time soon. If I set the location to be this exact folder that contains the two files, it says "the installation location does not appears to be valid".

Garena has changed the client too much. It's "GameData\Apps\LoL" for SG servers but "GameData\Apps\LoLTW" for TW servers. However, if only those two files were needed, they are both in the child folder of "GameData\Apps\LoL".

"GameData\Apps\LoLTW\Game" for TW server
"GameData\Apps\LoL\Game" for SG server

Thx for the hard work and hope these info helps.

biginthepants

12-30-2012

awesome tool!
thanks man

XDG Tesh

12-31-2012

Why are some games saying its not observable? sorry if it was asked earlier but cant find it

Jabe

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphiiii View Post
Why are some games saying its not observable? sorry if it was asked earlier but cant find it
Co-op vs AI, tutorial, and custom games that have spectators set to "None" or "Lobby only" can't be spectated via this method.

HawkGrey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2013

Im a noob at using the source code, but how do I see it from the link provided?

ııı

01-05-2013

When I use it to spectate NA or EUW games, it works fine. When I try to connect to Korea (via namelist like the others - I have thousands of the top players) it never shows anything. I doubt it's due to the fewer amount of games played in Korea since a) I have more KR players in the KR list than NA players in the NA list and b) I've checked many times. Is the KR function working for anyone else?

Ilovecapitalism

01-05-2013

Im sry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to spectate korean players?

I already have the client, but since I cant make an account because of Korean rules, I dont know how can I watch them...