[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patyfatycake

11-28-2012

Works great thanks.

Camphlobactor

12-04-2012

I think the latest update broke it cause l can't check after putting in my list.

Jabe

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camphlobactor View Post
I think the latest update broke it cause l can't check after putting in my list.
How exactly does it break? What does the console say? Does the spectate button still say "Connecting..."? Did you update your client version for the new patch?

I need more details to help you.

OCG waitforit

12-07-2012

Since the Nami patch I have been receiving the error:

"Language file is missing. Please try re-installing!"

SpectateAnyone still allows me to load my players.txt and see who is/is not online, I get the error when I hit "Spectate".

I have re-downloaded the latest version from mediafire / let it set up the config.txt again manually to no success.

Running Windows 8 / 64bit.

Would be great if you can help / thanks for your hard work. I have been using this pretty religiously for the past few months to track pro players, and it has been amazing.

lobukong

12-11-2012

Thanks for this awesome addon. Works perfectly for NA servers. However, when I try to spectate anyone in TW server, it says "installation location not correct" whichever folder I set the location to.

So is TW server (that uses Garena clients to start the game) truly supported by this software? If so, how do I config it? Thank you so much !

XiaoLung

12-12-2012

is this illegal ?

Jabe

12-23-2012

A new version is now available! Download it on the first post or here - http://www.mediafire.com/?g6z65gjrg3jk642

Notable changes:
- It should now work with the Garena client.
- You can now select a language which should reduce the number of "Language file missing" errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitførit View Post
Since the Nami patch I have been receiving the error:
Download the new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobukong View Post
So is TW server (that uses Garena clients to start the game) truly supported by this software? If so, how do I config it? Thank you so much !
It was supported if you had a non-Garena install, but try the new version which should fix that. Let me know if it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLung View Post
is this illegal ?
It is legal. But this is slightly against the EULA. See section III.E and "emulate" of the EULA. Note that LoLReplay is also borderline legal for the same reason.

lobukong

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
It was supported if you had a non-Garena install, but try the new version which should fix that. Let me know if it works!
Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas! I guess the login part works fine as the Garena messenger would log me out after entering the data into spectate anyone. Then the console says "Finding most recent installation..." and two buttons are grey. Which file is it trying to find? Is it the "LoLTWLauncher.exe"? Anyway, really appreciate the hard work you put into this software. Thank you!

Jabe

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobukong View Post
Thanks for the update and Merry Christmas! I guess the login part works fine as the Garena messenger would log me out after entering the data into spectate anyone. Then the console says "Finding most recent installation..." and two buttons are grey. Which file is it trying to find? Is it the "LoLTWLauncher.exe"? Anyway, really appreciate the hard work you put into this software. Thank you!
You need to wait for it to find the executables that LoL uses (specifically "League of Legends.exe" and "LolClient.exe") which may take awhile. However, it might take too long if your lollocation isn't set to the correct directory. So make sure it's pointing to something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\GarenaLoL\GameData\Apps\LoL"

Let me know how long it takes (and if you get it working), because if it takes too long I may put in some optimizations.

Molling

12-26-2012

I try to connect but it never connect. here is the message i get :

Finding most recent installation...
Error when reconnecting:
java.io.IOException: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or port is not valid on remote machine
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.RTMPSClient.getCertificate(RTMPS Client.java:330)
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.RTMPSClient.connect(RTMPSClient. java:352)
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.RTMPSClient.reconnect(RTMPSClien t.java:213)
at com.gvaneyck.rtmp.LoLRTMPSClient.reconnect(LoLRTMP SClient.java:336)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.setupClient(S pectateAnyone.java:505)
at com.gvaneyck.spectate.SpectateAnyone.main(Spectate Anyone.java:94)

can anyone help me? thanks.