[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verger View Post
No, my client is closed and I'm logged off of all my accounts.
If you're not logging into the account somewhere else, all I can do is guess at the problem. Maybe your firewall is blocking random parts of the program so that it doesn't authenticate correctly?

WestminsterNinja

11-09-2012

This has been happening to me too, and I am also logged out. I get the same error.

Jabe

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestminsterNinja View Post
This has been happening to me too, and I am also logged out. I get the same error.
Does it say anything in the console? Also, try deleting config.txt which will force you to change your settings.

Scholastika

11-10-2012

It happened to me too. I am logged out and I get the same error

Phõenix

11-11-2012

Having the same problems for NA, and have nothing in the console, also seems to not able to load a list either, when u click on check, it doesn't seem to do anything, and when you try to enter a name, no matter what mane you put in it comes up with the "This account has been logged in somewhere else. Restart this program to log in again."

xPencilx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2012

Same problem for me. Never had this before. Perhaps one of the recent lol patches broke it?

XNoSoulX

Recruiter

11-11-2012

Is this Spec live

hamicuia

11-12-2012

Hey Jabe, it'd be awesome if we could know if two or more players on the "player list" was playing on the same match. Is there any variable like "match id" when you get the info about the player's match?

e.g.
Player1 (Match: 377483)
Player2 (Match: 378347)
Player3 (Match: 377483)
Player4 (Match: 379321)

and sort the player's list by the match ID.

Jabe

11-12-2012

For all of you people having the "logged in elsewhere" problem:
1) When you start the program, what appears in the console? At the very least, you should see "Connected to XX"
2) If you see nothing, even after waiting for a time, let me know. I would be very surprised that you see nothing.

Phõenix

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
For all of you people having the "logged in elsewhere" problem:
1) When you start the program, what appears in the console? At the very least, you should see "Connected to XX"
2) If you see nothing, even after waiting for a time, let me know. I would be very surprised that you see nothing.
No i have "Connected to NA", but nothing comes up after that.