Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meesh

06-09-2012

Guys... have you heard of JABEbot, come on! He's totally legit.

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
ragiev79:
It shows the same error and I am sure JRE and JDK are up to date.

What does it say if you type "java -version" in a command prompt?

alphaJackal

06-09-2012

i'll vouch for Jabe. JabeBot works perfectly and isn't malicious in any way.

ragiev79

06-09-2012

here:

thanks for the help.

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
ragiev79:
here:

thanks for the help.

You need Java version 1.7 which you can grab here: http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Or you can compile the source code yourself.

EDIT: Actually, you have the JDK, so you want this download: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7u3-download-1501626.html

ragiev79

06-09-2012

ok its my machine's fault. It wasnt properly installing java 7. I saw an error message briefly pop up. Im sure your program works fine. Ill try to download java 7 later.

I'm sure its awesome, Thanks for the help.

EDIT: AHHH NOOOO. just deleted ALL of java. I need to redownload everything now lol.

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
ragiev79:
ok its my machine's fault. It wasnt properly installing java 7. I saw an error message briefly pop up. Im sure your program works fine. Ill try to download java 7 later.

I'm sure its awesome, Thanks for the help.

EDIT: AHHH NOOOO. just deleted ALL of java. I need to redownload everything now lol.

I think I just recompiled it for Java 1.5 so it should work on the majority of Java versions.

ragiev79

06-09-2012

I installed all of java again and now the program works.

however, in the loop: "hit enter without tying anything to exit" the program says: An authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext

Jabe

06-09-2012

Quote:
ragiev79:
I installed all of java again and now the program works.

however, in the loop: "hit enter without tying anything to exit" the program says: An authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext

Are you running the real client on the same account? You can only be logged into one at a time.

ragiev79

06-09-2012

It worked after I closed the real lol client. It did not work when I did: username1 -> spectateanyone , username2 -> lol game

I'm happy with this now. Everything is cool.