Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HImynameisADAM

09-12-2012

In my bat log, I get

Quote:
Installed cert for prod.na1.lol.riotgames.com
It also gets spammed down the list and keeps continuing, any questions why?

Sunfreak

09-12-2012

It's not working for me in BR servers, I'm using perfectly in NA servers tho. :/
Just says "Connecting" and never finishs it.
What should I do ?

Thanks and nice program bro.

Pococuranté

09-12-2012

Can we get any definitive information about whether we're allowed to use this? Couldn't this theoretically be used to intrude on unstreamed scrims, etc.?

gigitaf

09-12-2012

Hi guys , i cant open the .bat file because it automatically close itself ...

Wahn

09-12-2012

Quote:
HImynameisADAM:
In my bat log, I get It also gets spammed down the list and keeps continuing, any questions why?
same for me

Proximus D

09-12-2012

Quote:
Avo345:
Can we get any definitive information about whether we're allowed to use this? Couldn't this theoretically be used to intrude on unstreamed scrims, etc.?

If I understand correctly, you don't need to have the people on your FL, but the tool only works when there is spectator data available.
When teams want to keep their scrims a secret, they most probably will turn off the "allow spectators" option, because the pro players probably have all the other big teams on their friendlists anyways.

OPlease

09-12-2012

Quote:
Proximus D:
If I understand correctly, you don't need to have the people on your FL, but the tool only works when there is spectator data available.
When teams want to keep their scrims a secret, they most probably will turn off the "allow spectators" option, because the pro players probably have all the other big teams on their friendlists anyways.

Ah, I suppose that's true. In any case, would be nice to have some input from Riot.

P4ssas

09-12-2012

Quote:
HImynameisADAM:
In my bat log, I get It also gets spammed down the list and keeps continuing, any questions why?

Having the same problem as well.Any clues?

V Trix

09-12-2012

Quote:
P4ssas:

Having the same problem as well.Any clues?

yea what is this? i used this program couple of weeks ago and it worked perfectly fine but now it installs a random file and doesn't work

V Trix

09-12-2012

I keep on getting "error reconnecting" and my cmd just gets spammed with this