[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

prettyrage

09-04-2012

Quote:
How do you autodetect the install directory if there's multiple installs of LoL on the same computer?
I just use whatever is set in the registry, the user can still easily change it if needed.

Quote:
If you don't want to use lolking to get stats, you can easily just do the RTMP calls yourself since the client is already logged in.
Right, if we can figure out a list of things that would be useful to display and the calls to get them.

Most useful to start with would be solo queue ELO I think.

Jabe

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyrage View Post
Most useful to start with would be solo queue ELO I think.
Just look through the rawmessages folder to see what's available.

h Strider

09-05-2012

Does this tool work with "lol recorder"? I tried it a couple of times but it never seemed to record the game. I know that troubleshooting another program isn't your job but I was wondering if this was a common issue or if there is another process that can be launched so that lol recorded records the game as well.

EDIT: Never mind, found your post about it on page 12. Thanks for answering in the past before I asked the question. you're the creepiest <3

RAPZZZ

09-08-2012

bump,

Jabe, can u please add brazilians servers?

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

Hello Jabe first of all thank you for this wonderful Tool, Ive been using it without problems for the last few days and it has been extremely helpful to me.

However, I started getting an error today. I used it just yesterday night, mind you, and it worked flawlessly just as the other days! And nothing else has happened in this computer from yesterday to now that I would think would be causing this (other than patching the PBE client but Im not even trying to spectate PBE), so Im clueless.

This is the error Im getting:

Quote:
-- If you get the error "Language file is missing. Please try reinstalling!" and a lot of other popups when you start spectating, make sure you have the newest version of this program. If you do, try disabling Windows UAC and make sure you're running it as an administrator.
I did all you said to do there, I disabled UAC completely and Im running (the bat file) as Administrator (not the jar file, it doesnt "let me" Run as Administrator in the right click options nor in properties) and it still does not work, it opens the program properly but the same error keeps popping up, and once again, its the exact same program version I used yesterday (and all the other days) with NO errors whatsoever.

Any clues?

EDIT: Actually, it seems like I rushed into things, a simple computer restart fixed the problem. Ill still leave the rest of the post here though, since it could be a fixable bug or something.

EDIT #2: Scratch the last edit, this is actually STILL happening randomly. Yesterday it fixed with a restart, but later at night it started happening again, though I just turned computer off because it was too late. Now I wake up, start computer, start program, same error. I run it as Administrator, same error. I restart computer: SAME ERROR. What is going on???

How do I fix this now?
(both my clients are fully patched, I have the newest version of the program available here and UAC is fully disabled)

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Bump..

Jabe

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsCollective View Post
Bump..
Let me know if you can launch spectator mode with the method used by - http://www.lolbet.com/

That site essentially does what my code does. So, if it doesn't work, then the problem is your computer settings specifically.

RAPZZZ

09-10-2012

bump,

Jabe, can u please add the brazilians servers?

Jabe

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPZZZ View Post
bump,

Jabe, can u please add the brazilians servers?
BR works now, download the new version.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mcfiepq32g1vwp7

Vidboy

09-11-2012

Not working for me at all tonight NA region, LoL version is fine, nothing changed since last night but just getting Connecting... LoL is running fine just played some games