[Tool] Spectate Anyone!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jabe

06-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeness12321 View Post
No, i'm only logged in to the Specate anyone.
That's strange. What do you get if you go to this webpage directly? http://ll.leagueoflegends.com/services/connection_info

Do you have a firewall that's blocking the application possibly?

Awesomeness12321

06-26-2012

When i go to webpage i get an ip adress. And no, the firewall is not blocking it.

Jabe

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeness12321 View Post
When i go to webpage i get an ip adress. And no, the firewall is not blocking it.
By IP address, I assume you mean something that looks like this (not just an IP address):
{"ip_address":"123.4.56.78"}

The error you're getting is caused by the program not being able to access that link and get your IP address to login with. So something is blocking the program...

Iamakward

06-28-2012

Hi, I wanted to ask 2 questions:

-Is jabebot still working? Can I add him in EUW aswell as NA?

-I downloaded the spectate tool from the mediafire link and everything works except the "loading a list" part. In the FAQ u say get the latest version. I think I have it already. What can I do?

Thx for the good work

Jabe

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhimman View Post
-Is jabebot still working? Can I add him in EUW aswell as NA?
It's working, but not in the client.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabe View Post
UPDATE: JabeBot is disabled indefinitely on PVP.net chat. This is due to server load issues and Riot asked me to disable it on chat. IRC still works.
Quote:
-I downloaded the spectate tool from the mediafire link and everything works except the "loading a list" part. In the FAQ u say get the latest version. I think I have it already. What can I do?
What exactly doesn't work? Can you can type the name of someone in a game into the textbox and spectate them? Can you then put their name into a text file, load that, then hit the "Check" button and their name appears in the box below?

Iamakward

06-28-2012

Quote:
Can you can type the name of someone in a game into the textbox and spectate them?
I can do that.
Quote:
Can you then put their name into a text file, load that, then hit the "Check" button and their name appears in the box below?
That's the part that is not working. I was spectating some1 in a game, then I got out and typed their name into a .txt file and tried to see if it worked. I managed to put the route to the file, but when I hit the "Check" button nothing happens.

lavalos

06-28-2012

It looks interesting, can we have a red saying if it's safe to use it and not getting banned?

Thumbs up dude, nice work.

Jabe

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arhimman View Post
I can do that.

That's the part that is not working. I was spectating some1 in a game, then I got out and typed their name into a .txt file and tried to see if it worked. I managed to put the route to the file, but when I hit the "Check" button nothing happens.
Can you message me on IRC (here, _Jabe) or the client (NA, Jabe)? This will take more debugging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavalos View Post
It looks interesting, can we have a red saying if it's safe to use it and not getting banned?
You probably won't get banned, especially since you use any account, even a newly created one, for this. What is likely to happen if they don't want this functionality to be available is to disable the method the program uses or ask me to take it down.

Keep waiting for the red response, though.

Sn0wY

06-28-2012

Lol dem streamers ganna be so mad

Iamakward

06-28-2012

Quote:
Can you message me on IRC
kk I'm here ry now http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=thejabe#