Repair broke my game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Qc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I was playing fine all day until my game starts crashing during game loading. So after attempting to relog 2 times with the same problem, I reboot my PC.

I played 1 game, everything was fine. I try to play another, same problem as before happens. The only difference this time is lol bug splat tells me "hey, you need to do a repair to fix your problem!"

So I do a repair and 30 mins later, it tells me "update failed! make sure your internet connexion is ok and you have enough hard drive space!" and it stops downloading the patch at 99%. I then tried many things including a complete System Restore just in case, and still the same problem. So yeah, the repair broke my game more than it fixed it.

Now I'm stuck reinstalling from scratch. That does not botter me so much but the fact that the repair button broke the game even more is bad... just wanted Riot to look into it (and yes, I did send a report with bugsplat the first time because it just wouldnt update after, not the same problem).

Cpt Qc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Ok so the game still does the same thing after I reinstalled.

I also made sure my internet connection had no problem whatsoever by restoring the default settings to my router. I then proceeded to test many sites, many different games and everything works aside from LoL.

I need some help here? Never had any trouble since I started playing back when game came out of beta and all of a sudden it won't work. The game crashes at loading screen before a game.
I am attempting another repair as I type this since it's still what the bugsplash tells me.

Cpt Qc

06-09-2012

Alright, I managed to get it fixed after my last repair. I have absolutely no idea what caused the problem but it seems I needed a fresh install + repair option.