Best AD Carries in Ranked[Bronze]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Warg

01-23-2014

So... yea. What are the best ADC for Ranked Bronze? I just got to lvl 30 and I main ADC. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

MeesterDerk

01-23-2014

Twitch dominates pretty hard in trades in lane, which I've noticed is where most adcs win lane in bronze especially

AwesomeChad

01-23-2014

watch my stream. http://www.twitch.tv/awesomechad I got 2 accounts to plat 1, and 1 account to plat 2 at 69 LP in season 3. I main ADC. If you're in my chat, you can ask me questions. You can also add me in league. I love answering questions and im very helpful with advice and etc

M4nTiCoR3

01-25-2014

Honestly... In bronze... Its whoever you have the most experience with. The fewer variables you can introduce into a game the better. If you are more mechanically sound with one champion over another it's often better to just pick them, even if its into a seemingly bad matchup.

That said, it really depends on your play style after that. There are ADC's that excel and peak at different times in the game. Some have huge burst and trade potential early, and make lvl 1lane bullies. Others have game changing ults at lvl 6, who set up plays for their jungler. And others scale very high into late game through large steroid buffs from their skills.

As far as highly competitive and possibly OP fotm champions go...right now I'd say Lucian and Jinxy cat are probably the worst. They won't stay there forever I'm sure as ADC is a fairly cyclical cycle when it comes to patches, buffs, nerfs, and fotm picks.

TeknoWizard

01-25-2014

Not sure about Bronze, but right now at high silver/low gold, and through my promotions which is a ton of who the hell knows what rank, I've had great success with Jinx. She not only has a great laning phase, but hyper carries insanely hard once you get to late game.

In general, pick a champion that snowballs very well, and can self peel. Even though he's my favorite ADC by a mile, I'd almost never ever pick Kog'Maw. It's far too team reliant of a pick. So I mainly stick to champions that can win early, then pressure off of it. Which is why I'm pretty much only playing Jinx, Cait, Graves and a bit of Sivir and Draven here and there. Vayne is also a good pick if you have the #VayneMechanics.