Normal Jungling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ApackofKoalas

06-09-2012

In higher 3's ranked games jungling is not just the norm, but it's pretty much a must. Lately I've been playing with a new guy who will likely be the top lane for my team and naturally I jungle. However if I go into queue and say I'm jungling people either queue dodge or troll me. Such as my last game in 3's where I said I was jungling, our bot lane picked eve. She had to 2v1 and she kept pinging for ganks that would clearly kill the both of us.

Because of the way she played she tried to come across as she was trying to win, and when we were clearly losing because of her and the other team pinned it on the jungler. Saying it has no place in 3's and i threw the game by making eve 2v1. Not only did I say I was going to jungle before eve picked eve, but she picked eve knowing it was a troll pick and would throw the game.

So those of you who only play normal games, please don't rage when you have a jungler. Having a jungler means you have buff control, dragon control and you don't have to share exp and cs bottom lane. Also having a jungler means you are denying the enemy team their jungle cs and it gives you a great opportunity to have great ward coverage. Also please don't pin losing a game because you have a jungler, and don't report simply because you think there should be no jungler. It's a normal game there is no need for animosity.

Knux5112

06-10-2012

I think I got banned for doing this, like, they would report me at the end, even the enemy team, since it's also new for them to experience this. It's sad, but it happens.

Killers297

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2012

My main got banned for jungle because 1/3 games my team just intentionally feeds after I pick smite then blame and report me when we lose.

I get pissed even worse when I tell bot lanejsut be careful till we gank and they try to 2v1 and then you lose to bad champs even when your bot is like singed/kennen just because they try to 2v1 at lvl 1 3 times.

If you die even 1 time as solo bot you should be insta banned from League forever there is no excuse for solo bot dying first.

90% of my loses are because

1) My ad carries have no armour seals.
2) Team ganks bot bush at start and rage quits
3) Team trolls because I pick smite.

Th3 Herbalist

06-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killers297 View Post
My main got banned for jungle because 1/3 games my team just intentionally feeds after I pick smite then blame and report me when we lose.

I get pissed even worse when I tell bot lanejsut be careful till we gank and they try to 2v1 and then you lose to bad champs even when your bot is like singed/kennen just because they try to 2v1 at lvl 1 3 times.

If you die even 1 time as solo bot you should be insta banned from League forever there is no excuse for solo bot dying first.

90% of my loses are because

1) My ad carries have no armour seals.
2) Team ganks bot bush at start and rage quits
3) Team trolls because I pick smite.
1) There really shouldn't be any "AD Carry" type champs on your team anyway
2) Don't follow them. Warn them that you aren't doing it, and if they do it anyway, it's their fault, not yours.
3) Smite is a necessity for intelligent, higher ELO play. Props to you for being the man who picks it.

ApackofKoalas

06-10-2012

Yeah I think bot bush gank is garbage, and is a sign that the person only plays normal games. Which is fine, but I'd rather do my own ganks which are more unpredictable. Everyone in normal loves rushing that bottom bush. Problem is both teams do it haha.

Honestly the fact that the person bot gets all the cs and all the experience should be inviting. So that once they get the level advantage and I do in the jungle, it pretty much gurantees a kill bot lane when I gank. Not to mention how depressing it is to hear people say you "don't need smite when two people are building wriggles"... so sad haha.