Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Trouble Getting Riot Points

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YANKEE DOMINANCE

06-09-2012

I'm starting to get extremely ticked off at this system for buying points. I probably spent two hours yesterday typing in credit card information to get a 5 dollar pack and all it kept telling me was there was an error and to try again later. Today I got fed up enough with it to go out and actually buy a 10 dollar prepaid card and now its telling me that the card is not valid. I've checked and double check these numbers and it still does not work, I even ran back to the store to make sure they scanned it. Why the heck can't any of this work all I want is the Gragas skin on sale. Riot please help me! At least get my prepaid card to register because I don't feel like wasting my money.