Riot deleted champions that I bought and is trying to make me buy them again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dont rage at me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

proof of purchase - http://i.imgur.com/qK3LU.jpg

proof that they were removed - http://i.imgur.com/VhL06.jpg

There are also other champions like Jarvan and Swain that I bought but they aren't showing up in the purchase or owned list. I want my champions back and I want them now.

Skulkraken

06-09-2012

Too bad there's no timestamp to prove the difference in time between each screenshot taken...and if it actually did happen, restart the client? It was a known bug that happened a while back to many people, could have happened to you. Why would they delete them intentionally? Sounds like either a bad troll or an angry person from a loss streak...or something. The only thing that matches up is the IP/RP amount due to the purchases. I'm sure customer support will help you figure it out, given the chance.

The Canadian Kid

06-09-2012

too ez to photoshop to be credible

Bruze

06-09-2012

I noticed that the RP and IP didn't change between the pics. Seems legit but not too sure. Definitely log out and back in to see if it will resolve it.

dont rage at me

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruze View Post
I noticed that the RP and IP didn't change between the pics. Seems legit but not too sure. Definitely log out and back in to see if it will resolve it.
i've been playing my other account for about a month. I just logged in to play twitch for a bit and i noticed he was gone, along with a few of my other purchased champions.

troids

06-09-2012

And then free week champs changed

dont rage at me

06-09-2012

If you don't believe me you can check and look how the free week champions are the same as current time. This is legit and riot ****ed me.

Samael

06-09-2012

riot u stole my champions i had 99 and every rune and skin too GIVE THEM BACK RIOT plz

also nerf trondomre

BrightnShiny

06-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisandre View Post

also nerf trondomre
New idea for a skin.

dont rage at me

06-09-2012