Lost Champions/Runepages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvilBananaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Randomly i lost champions and rune pages (8 rune pages!!!!) and a handful of my owned champions, including Draven (and skin i purchased the package), Darius, Akali, Ezreal, J4, Lee Sin, Lux, My Frozen Nocturne skin, Nautalis, Olaf, Riven (Who i just played a ranked game with earlier today), Skarner, Yorick, and possibly more (that i didn't care about.)

I don't know what happened, but i know i got 30 after the ranked patch requiring you to own the champions to play them, and I've ranked as Riven, Nocturne with his skin, and Lee sin.

Is this just a glitch is shouldn't be worried about or should i open a ticket?

Edit: I Noticed GP and Urgot were gone too, i had just bought GP yesterday night.

Lord Seacow

06-09-2012

If you haven't tried it yet, relog into your account and see if that fixes it. Otherwise for an account issue like this you'll definitely need to submit a ticket to Riot support. They are the only ones who can actually look into these sorts of problems.

EvilBananaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-09-2012

I've done that multiple times.

Thanks, i will make a ticket than.