(Tweak) Vindictam, The Vengeful Summoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam Geegeeson

06-13-2012

Bump.

Basedhoven

06-13-2012

Looks like you worked him out but he's still sorta broken with the ult.

Liam Geegeeson

06-13-2012

> .< I suppose so.

Liam Geegeeson

06-14-2012

Bump.

Liam Geegeeson

06-14-2012

Bump.

VortexShadow

06-14-2012

Lol I like the idea, the skills seem good but i would add a small aoe dam to the w
and just a funny idea but the ult after a time instead of teleporting them turns them in to a a controllable pet, like Tibbers for 5 sec.

The Best Olaf NA

06-15-2012

i think that he is too much de buff-y also you should make the buff/debuff of select have a max time, for example how mark of the storm has a buff tool tip, you should do the same otherwise currently how i read his ultimate, is that a champion can be selected through the whole game and then you can summon the already selected chamion anywhere on the map.

Liam Geegeeson

06-15-2012

You're forgetting that's what he is all about. He has very little damage and his only constant cc is his slow.

No, Vindictam must first land Select which is a linear skillshot. If he misses then he cannot activate Summon and instead Select is on cooldown for 50 seconds. If he does land Select, the champion selected is within global range of activating summon. The range in which you can summon the champion is indicated.

Thank you for reviewing my champion

Liam Geegeeson

06-15-2012

@Vortex Vindictam is more so about singling out one person. I think if I added an AoE to his W it would be a little bit overpowered.

Concerning the ult, haha that's a cool idea. However, then he wouldn't have any 'summoning' moves and his nickname would be somewhat irrelevant.

Liam Geegeeson

06-15-2012

Bump.