(Tweak) Vindictam, The Vengeful Summoner

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liam Geegeeson

06-09-2012

Thank you so much for the review tomay93 ! It is greatly appreciated.

I also fancy the idea of him being a mana champion. I feel like it would make more sense if he was. Alas, I don't have the knowledge or experience of League of Legends game mechanics to make it work. I would have no idea how much base mana he should have, and what would be practical mana costs.

Considering your observation of his passive, I was unable to make out what you meant. Pardon I'm slow > . <

Sigh. Seeing as that his Q being OP has been brought up 3 times, I suppose it is. I can't understand why though. Here's my logic: A CC such as a stun, will render an opponent useless and unable to move for a duration. Vindictam's Q will only diminish their damage output to a cap of 70% but they are still able to move and perform. If anyone can explain more in-depth it would be greatly appreciated. An explanation will help me to tweak is Q or maybe even change it all-together.

I am pleased that you like his W. However I don't quite understand your explanation. Do you mean the option of decreasing armor or magic resist instead of both in one ?

For your suggestion of the E, do you mean an AoE around Vindictam or an AoE skillshot ?

Thank you ! I find his R is what makes him unique. I think your suggestions of Select's base damage is an excellent idea. I thought about it myself, and I think they are a bit low. However, I think that is to compensate for the effectiveness of Summon.I would rather have select doing limited damage so that his Summon can be maximized. I think if the range was reduced to a flash range, it would be hardly effective.

Thank you for all the feedback ! I appreciate it very much ! If you have any champions you would like me to look at it, feel free to tell me.

@FangRush Haha I have no idea > .<

Liam Geegeeson

06-09-2012

Bump.

Basedhoven

06-09-2012

Cool concept. His ult is OP though. Select -> Teleport -> Summon -> Death by turret.

Liam Geegeeson

06-09-2012

Haha naw. He still has to channel so he could easily be interrupted. You'd also need pretty fast reactions.

Liam Geegeeson

06-09-2012

The sky is a flying octopus.

Liam Geegeeson

06-09-2012

Vindictam has been updated - tweaked and nerfed for the most part.

Lyria Eternal

06-09-2012

Ah this version is much better. I approve of this champion.

------------

I give this a grade of a CC-ranked. (F-SSS)

------------

C would be considered to be normal League champions.

------------

I've also edited Ormr, the Arch-Dragon.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2180459

ObscureClockwork

06-09-2012

hello, thx for the look at avnar

well, lets get started
stats: look fine except for insanely low attack damage, which i see no reason of, and low health

innate: Possibly overpowered imo. even with the cap, it takes 3 people to max out cooldown reduction
you may want to change it, because it's very variable, but its not a big problem, its just a passive.
could be overpowered, but if you balance around it, it would be fine

Q: low damage, very powerful debuff, but its limited still. furthermore, it has a high energy cost. ill get to this later

W: pretty powerful, lets you deal good damage, but, it does no damage, so i think its fine. just it will kill tanks.

E: a very weak slow, but ok base damage. im fine with it, maybe buff the slow

R1: Very low cooldown. nice damage, but scaling is insane. maybe rebalance scalings on your champion. the channel makes

R2: probably a broken skill. turns pretty much all teamfights into a 4v5. also, the split cooldown probably will be problematic.
i would compare this to blitz/singed/volibear's signature move that makes fights 4v5, but it functions more of a initiate, unlike yours which would be in the middle of the fight, and just screw up the fight immediately.

Other notes: for one, energy is designed to cut short term spam, but come with energy recovery built in, as well as eventual decreasing costs (most of the time) to make sure early game sustain isnt overpowered
i dont see energy recovery, and all your costs are fixed, which is normally unhelathy for energy champions

Lyria Eternal

06-09-2012

He's changing it to mana based if I recall correctly.

retwistfate

06-09-2012

well first things first your passive puts you at max cd reduction when theres 3 ppl around you, its way to high, your q does WAY to much debuffing you can shut anyone you want down worse than exaust and thats bad, your w makes it possible for darius and wukong to get over 100% armor pen god forbid that happens, your e is a free randuins omen -_- , and your ult makes it extremely easy to just pick up one person before a teamfight and make it 5v4 before you guys even fight

12345678 ... 9