Perfect Game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Rapture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

Hi guys. I know that maybe this isn't the right place to post this, and most likely noone is gonna care... but I really just wanted to share how excited I am about my last game. I solo queued for normal draft, and was matched up with four randoms. Despite my fears of solo queueing because I main support, I nevertheless volunteered to take the support role and went bot lane as Taric with Caitlyn.

Our Vladimir got first blood on the enemy team's Galio and I thought to myself "Great! We're off to the good start."

But the carnage never stopped. It just kept on going. By the time the enemy team surrendered at 20, our team's score was 19/0. They hadn't taken a single turret of ours, and we were pushing all of their inhibitor turrets.

I've never had a perfect game before, so I was really excited and just wanted to post about it somewhere. And to my teammates? I know you left the post-game lobby before I had the chance to say this, but thank you. You guys are awesome.

kickthecommie

06-08-2012

Next time try and push harder. Blow the nexus before they surrender.

TeknoWizard

06-08-2012

It's one of those games that reminds you that, despite the trolls, despite the glitches, despite any problems, you really do like LoL. Sometimes it when someone steals Baron, or when you pull off that epic team fight, or when you're just pubstomping like the OP was. Those games don't happen nearly enough, but when they do, it's a freakin' epic thing to be in.

SatisfyMe

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
It's one of those games that reminds you that, despite the trolls, despite the glitches, despite any problems, you really do like LoL. Sometimes it when someone steals Baron, or when you pull off that epic team fight, or when you're just pubstomping like the OP was. Those games don't happen nearly enough, but when they do, it's a freakin' epic thing to be in.
This

Fijster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Yes, these types of games are epic and very fun, but remember that for how awesome it is for you, it's that crappy for the other team. They are getting pooped on at every turn and are probably yelling and screaming at each other and descending into madness. So anytime you have a really bad game and go 0/19, remember how awesome of a time the other guys are having. Of course, that'll probably just make it worse...

A Paralyzed Kid

06-11-2012

I won a ranked match with my team in 19:50 just barely before they could surrender. We have them about 29-5. That game was ridiculous!

Isheera

06-12-2012

gay

Odeadman

06-12-2012

Have fun.

Technician Tim

06-12-2012

one time i won a game at 19:55, like surrender tht *****es lol

but we werent perfect, it was like 20/4 or something close

MadHadderoll

06-12-2012

yeah I had the best solo que i've had in a long time today as well. Rolled as shaco with pantheon on top we roflstomped Olaf and Darius extremely bad.