Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rozn01

06-29-2012

Do you guys have any idea when this will become an actual map on the actual clients?

CynicalGiant

06-29-2012

Quote:
kwizzeh:
I think Murder Bridge needs Buy Back honestly. Because once your inhib and nexus towers go down, there's nothing stopping an enemy team from just rushing it. The reason SR All Mid games take longer is because it's account for the other lanes as well.

Other wise this is still pretty much casual "All Mid" instead of "hard mode All Mid." The increased passive gain rates and health relics make it the mode so different.

Its supposed to be a mixture of ARAM and ARAB, leaning more on the ARAB side.

Zylph

06-29-2012

Do you plan to release this map for queue? Sometimes getting into a custom game is kinda a pain.

Elanorien

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Release to Match Making as All Random! =D

Elanorien

Recruiter

07-02-2012

Or perhaps as a 2v2! =D Ranked 2v2 would be amazing...no having to rely on anyone but the one player I trust most :3

LOLITROLU

07-04-2012

I believe that this mode should give you the choice between 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 5v5 when it gets released in non-custom. Also, it should be balanced appropriately. I'm not so sure how well draft\ranked would work with 1v1 proving grounds.

Another thing, how would Vayne work out in proving grounds?

Edit: The HEAL summoner spell should be toned down in proving grounds and the barrier spell should not be so necessary.

Delucien

07-07-2012

This map would be great for a survival mode, or waves of progressivly stronger minions.

Can you post the difference in the towers damage?

DG Nighthawk

08-29-2012

Hey Bracky, come back and play with us on the PBE, we miss you, even though you only came on once :P

Aramillio

08-31-2012

Quote:
Brackhar:
^^^ Yes, I believe we got that in.

Too bad it's free!

*******http://www.geekzenith.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg********

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!