Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HerbaNoctis

06-08-2012

Quote:
RadioAaron:
AP Yi gets 300 bonus armor and magic resist and can heal so fast that an entire team cant even kill him. It makes it no fun.

Use a hard CC. Bingo.

Mirror

06-08-2012

Any health relics?

Kirby5588

06-08-2012

PBE is down

Bejango

06-08-2012

PBE is down why? explain yo self riot

DaWasabi

06-08-2012

I don't know if Riot ever heard about this from Dirty Animals, but hey i'm happy its being released.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1520384&highlight=in+depth

Udub

06-08-2012

What about ARAB?

RexSaur

06-08-2012

After a ihib is down,you cannot go back to the fountain to heal/shop,which is pretty much standard aram rule.

Would be nice to have it added to the map,other wise whichever team gets the ihib first pretty much wins,since you cannot push back the super minions AND fight the other team from a push without being able to heal up.

Aqualisk

06-08-2012

One of the things I really enjoy about ARAB over ARAM is the passive gold and xp. it's a lot more fun, in my mind, to build items and get to do things you normally wouldn't do. Like AD Janna.

Does Proving Grounds have anything like the aura you get on Dominion or is the pace of the game more like ARAM on Summoner's Rift?

Shockfuey

06-08-2012

So what did other employees do for thunderdome, are we gonna hear what others were playing around with??

Clubbems

06-08-2012

Aram all day.

I want to add you to do arams with.