((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-13-2012

((Thanks! Well, that and I always have to do edits to correct my grammar. But it's good to hear that you're having fun nonetheless. Btw you're one of the two that can use a physical weapon initially.))

I spot the lever Tem'rak mentioned. But I am not sure whether or not to pull it. I leave the slab of metal to try and smash more ice spikes. It was successful, but it was only just enough so that Tem'rak could squeeze himself in a corner to avoid the rest of the spikes. I try it again to give him more room, but the ice has hardened again and my lever bounced right off.

I walk to activate the mechanism. Tem'rak was right; it put the cage forward. I wait for the cage to reach the flat part of the floor and took out the keys I found, hoping that it would be of good use. Unsurprisingly, Tem'rak's cage had four locks, but the matching symbols between the keys and locks had made it easier for me to decipher the order in which I'd unlock them.

I free him and give him the Summoner's robe that I stole so that the cold in this chamber can be tolerable. As he was freed, so was the chamber; the ice swiftly melted and disappeared as soon as they would touch the floor in their water form.

The chamber was dominated by the top-half; warm as summer back in Ionia.

Paltala

06-13-2012

Mort stood in the doorway amazed at the transformation of the room as Tem'rak was released, "What the heck just happened?" He asked while walking into the room as it warmed up.

Kiang Li

06-13-2012

I taken my waterskin from the floor to find it nice and cold. I shrug at Mort, not knowing what just happened as well. I search the dead policemen for anything remotely useful.

Ah! There was a small bag of gunpowder and a small bag of ammunition ((8 bullets; 10 total including the bullet in the pistol)). I take them to walk to the Sheriff to give them to her along with the gun.

"There are two more left," I say, "One is below us in the sewer and the other is in the tank Chamber."
I pause and look down the way we did not take. "We must split the group once the rest meet us here."
((Let's take a vote. Who wants to go with me or Caitlyn? Caitlyn for the sewer system where Rowni is and me for the tank Chamber, where Zero is. Say neither if you'd like the group to go together unsplitted to both chambers.))

Rudmed

06-13-2012

Claude noticed the ice melting, and caught as much as he could in his mouth. So that was what pure water tasted like, cold too. He felt better, Koroza was right he should have taken more. He tossed his third layer of clothing aside seeing of how he no longer needed it. It seemed the group was spilting and there were more people trapped in here. There was no telling how long the others had either, so he imagined it would be wise.

((I'll go save Zero!))

Kiang Li

06-13-2012

((Stealthy Shinobi Bump))

SmileyDemon

06-13-2012

"I'll head down in the sewers." C says remembering a past failed escape attempt.

((S is for success who is with me!!!))

Kiang Li

06-14-2012

((You can decide if you want to go to the tank chamber so I can go down the sewerage. We would just change destinations so it's not going to be a dramatic effect.))

I offer Caitlyn the strange, double-barrel gun I found, along with its ((10; two in the gun and 8 in the pouch.)) bullets and my waterskin. I would not need it; I was well-fed before I dug my way here. I noted that the pistol had the name of the policeman who it belonged to: Paullon L. I do not know who he was, but best guess is that he is one of the dead policemen.
"We can diverge paths." I say, "Those who would like to come with you can. I'll meet you thereafter." I look at the group and Tem'rak, who is still in the chamber as I began to say in a tone within his earshot: "...and those who'd like to come with me can, too. We will meet back here, or in the closet shall the creature hunt for prey."
I become concerned for their wellbeing. What kind of horrors could lie in the sewerage? If there were spiders spawned out of human hands and human bodies being processed as meat, then the sewerage must expand the human imagination to a level of insanity. But I hope it does not get to that.
I wonder if Caitlyn noticed that my mask was long gone, and that the only thing covering my face was the hood which I take off in front of her. I looked concerned somehow, but at the same time I had faith in Caitlyn's capability of leadership.
I nod her to take the weapons and waterskin from my hands.

Paltala

06-14-2012

Mort walked into the room to join the others, "Considering you're healthy and better armed than myself and Caitlyn, I'll go with her so we are armed in case anything happens." He explained to Liang as he looked around the room.

SmileyDemon

06-14-2012

C took the weapon and expertly checked and readied it. "Anyone else coming?"she said. She was finally able to peg their rescuer and she was relived to know he was a mercenary.

Paltala

06-14-2012

((I already said I'm going with you :P))