((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((Bump.))

Paltala

06-11-2012

((Apologies, got home 30 mins ago and had to eat etc))

Mort felt the shaking as well and followed Kiang into the closet, wielding the crowbar as he walked into a far corner, trying to get himself as far from the door as possible...as if that would make a difference.

Kiang Li

06-11-2012

((I'll do a narration thing, basically something to keep Necro a bit of company before we find him and while we wait for Cait to get in the closet. Basically a present[Li's time, which is the future of the RP series] re-reading of a diary entry which is written by another person.))

Quote:
I find the diary entry I've taken from the corner of a chamber, which is what I'll tell you soon, me. -Li
Diary Entry of an unknown authority figure of Piltover
Time: Some time at dusk
Place: The chamber of silos and tanks; just below the kitchen of the manor
Body:
I hid in a large crate after hearing powerful skittering sounds coming from the elevator. As I did, I opened a small gap on the lid to watch the silos. There was the stench of litres of blood and the sound of various people screaming.
The skittering sound grew larger and a creature was in front of me.
I was told of this creature, which I thought was a legend until now: Göntaro, the abomination.
He was an abomination, yes, but the details are here:
Appearance:
-Five arms, three connected by a high-technology object, into his chasis. They had vacuum objects on the palms, allowing him to use three of his arms to crawl on walls.
-His tongue was cut into thin segments connected by thumb-length metal brackets. It appeared as a whip that hung between his large, decaying, hanging jaw and seemingly normal mouth.
-There was a horn on his left temple, his right shoulder and several on his back.
-There was a concentration of moss on each horn.
---
I look at Göntaro as he looks into a tank. He tied a redheaded lady((Zero/Necromonger)) with a set of ropes and put her in a fermentation tank with several litres of wine not far above her feet. There was a ladder and a small metal grid that would allow walking freely above the pond of liquor. He hung her loose, but not by the neck. He proceeded to close the tank and opened the one next to it. Angry, he pulled out a random girl from it. She screamed. Göntaro was ruthless enough to bash her into the thin metal grid, breaking it. He dipped her in wine, then ate her from head to toe. I wondered if the redheaded lady screamed or not.

Why is the rest of this entry so red, me? Why is it torn out and red with blood? -Li

Kiang Li

06-12-2012

((Moving on. I'll assume Caitlyn is well-hidden in the elevator. We find the device here that'll let her be able to arm herself with a weapon since she'll be well-rested.))

Suddenly, a powerful sound of rubble exploding came from the left, followed by debris flying and stopping on the floor. Rolled on the floor was a strange cylindrical device with a panel that glew the blue figure of a person. I leave it for now and sprinted into the closet, making its door appear inward as I look through the gap between it and the wall itself.

There was suddenly something crawling on the walls. Göntaro. My eyes narrow in contemplation of fighting him, but if the entry of the Piltoverian Police was right, and that Göntaro ate a human from head-to-toe, bone by flesh, it would not be worth it. Göntaro crawled on the wall and found himself coming across the closet. He was as the entry described. His tongue was eventually stuck where I was looking through.

A thrilling surge took my blood flow. I sweated and shook, nearly wetting myself as result.

Göntaro yanked the hinge of the door, his tongue breaking it off and into the floor. He went into the labyrinth's area where ice was so concentrated it was virtually Freljord, but I only felt a tinge of the temperature in the warmth of my thrilled body. I stood still for a moment.

I heard a loud, almost-guttural voice, particularly evil, coming from where Göntaro went.

"Soon," the voice said. It also seemed forced and slurry, but clearly not Göntaro's "You will have a frozen meal of chains, daggers and..." it paused, as if it was focusing on something else "human."

Stomping sounds shook the floor as Göntaro dashed to where he came from. I was ultimately surprised that I was not noticed. I walk for the icy passage, ignoring the many turns and visible dead-ends by the sides. Luckily, the torch-heads, or head-torches, were keeping the room at a temperature just near freezing, but the air still condensed and my breathing seemed like smoke.

Before I turned, I pressed against the wall to hide myself and held the broken lever between my hands.

I have come to think of it: when Caitlyn would have used that device when a green laser pointed at her, indicating her to use it, how did Claude react? He was deprived as well. Did he react with jealousy? Or was he a gentleman and just let her feel well-rested, but hungry?

SmileyDemon

06-12-2012

((Sorry went to sleep. So C has a weapon now?))

((Edit I'll just wait for the other posts)

Kiang Li

06-12-2012

((No but I made her fit to fight for 10 posts' worth of combat. It's that Easter Egg I was talking about when I announced the door we picked(elevator). But yes, C will get one before this hits 80 posts. Hopefully.))

Paltala

06-12-2012

Mort stood frozen in fear as the creature approached and then shot off, somehow not noticing anyone in the closet. After a minute of trying to regain his breath, he finally noticed that Liang had disappeared, leaving the closet he ran down the Icy passage. Catching up to him, he slowly stood against the wall next to him, giving a gently nudge on the shoulder, "Just me." He whispered cautiously.

SmileyDemon

06-12-2012

C Followed after Mort not wanting to be alone just yet in this place.

Rudmed

06-12-2012

When Claude left the closet he felt his sanity slowly return. He was lost in his own little world when the tongue had invaded the closet, but at that time he was atleast silent. He caught up to Caitlyn, and noticed there was something different about her, "You certainly look as though you feel alot better."

Elithik

06-12-2012

((Being last is frustrating! Kick up the speed, please. ...Just kidding, you are fine. I just want to get into some action!))