((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

06-10-2012

"Mort, and you?" He replied to the question

SmileyDemon

06-10-2012

"You must not get out much if you don't recognize a league champion, or the Sheriff of Piltover." C said confidently. She quickly checked herself as she spoke. For the most part she wasn't any worse for the wear besides missing all of her equipment and a few bruises. Her buyer apparently still wanted her alive to find the Golem heart. "******* took everything on me. I don't suppose any of you have weapons, preferably those of the shooting type.?"

Paltala

06-10-2012

"Ah, I didn't recognise you without your usual rifle and hat, my apologies. The only weapon I have is this crowbar and Liang has a few shurikens." He said, motioning towards the now maskless-Liang.

((I won't be on again till tomorrow afternoon, 21:55 here and I'm in school tomorrow))

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

Labyrinth
I've already taken the crownbar to close the elevator and when I did, I activated the steel lever, to activate the mechanism, which tore straight off. I took the lever as a weapon and gave the crowbar back to Mort.

The elevator swiftly descended, but it stopped without harming anyone, when it reached its destination: the basement. Its doors crept open and presented us to a corridor. I stuff the torn, rigged pocket of my shurikens into my belt and walked ahead with my newly-found weapon in my hand. As I walk, I saw a small sign of ice on the floor, slowly thickening as I went further.

Suddenly, I hear several skittering sounds. Sounds no spider could make. What could it be? I anxiously wonder. I look back to the group and back to my direction. Nothing. There were two turns at this corridor, but left was the only unscathed way.
I noted that the corridor was being lit by torches, which mysteriously emitted a flame that had a redish colour, impaled in the eyes of heads of many creatures, some human, coated in a thick material, pairs mounted every four metres. I stand to wait for the group to catch up.

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

[[5 shurikens left; warrant and pictures present; 1.9 litres of water left.]]

Rudmed

06-10-2012

"I'm Claude Norfield, itís a pleasure to meet you all. Also always an honor to meet a league champion in the flesh." Claude said, "I used to have a revolver you could use, but to my dismay they took that away along with my sword." He then stepped out of the elevator and looked at the labyrinth, "Well isn't this place nice?"

"Reminds me of home. They just need more skulls and the screams of the ****ed. Also more fire is a nice touch, and who is that woman? Why did you call her a champion?"

"That is Caitlyn, a very well known champion of a powerful organization. She is considered a champion due to her combat prowess, and other skills. I'm suprised they managed to capture, that most likely was the trigger for this rescue."

"Seems pitiful for someone you humans have in such high regard. I could break her in two with the greatest ease. Just like this foolish human who sought to contain us. He sought to harness our powers, or unleash us. Foolish humans always desperate for my power." Claude's demonic arm let off a soft glow as Koroza's laughter filled Claude's head.

Necromonger

06-10-2012

Zero was perspiring... the ropes were very well tied. She could feel the rope burn on her organic arm... she was still too weak, though she didn't quit. She could feel the rope slowly giving way. Her metal arm could also feel pain, but that one she could afford to injure.

SmileyDemon

06-10-2012

" I've seen worse." C commented. "Ever been to the Shadow Isles? Place is practically nothing but this everywhere." C looked at the masked man whom everyone seemed to be following. "Who sent you?" C asked Kiang.

Kiang Li

06-10-2012

((I'll upload a pic of where we are as soon as I'm out of the library. Y'know, studies and all. And to Necro: we're not far from you now. Tem'rak is found next then we'll get to you.))
I still dared not to speak from the risk of sounding strange, or funny, to them. I give the warrant, which comprehensively described my mission here and the request of Piltover Authorities and the League's supreme, to the sweetly-accented woman, and walk to the left, where the ice seemed to thicken slightly. There were closets, all tight shut and appeared promising. I do not dare open for that I have seen enough of this manor's gruesome nature.
I wait for the group to catch up, just as the skittering came closer... From behind the rubbles blocking the way right? Sounds of smashing shook the floor and ceiling. Some of the skull-lamps rolled around.
Panicking, I break open the small lock, ironically on a large closet, and wait for the group to run in the closet; whatever that was must not be impeded by us. Surprisingly, this closet has a quadra of keys. I take them and stuff them with the pictures.
I break the shelves of the closet with several strikes to make room, and kept the door open.

Rudmed

06-10-2012

Claude felt the shaking, and stood still almost trying to pinpoint the noise. When he heard it coming closer, he had a feeling this was the one thing in his life he didn't want to fight. He was about to follow Kiang into the closet when he saw faces of Koroza's past victims lining the blood covered walls. He froze for a moment, and was about to ask if there was another place to hide when he felt another shaking. He took a deep breath and then hide in the closet, and shut his eyes. When the faces began speaking to him he covered his ears, and muttered ,"shut up..shut up....**** it shut up!" under his breath.

The faces were all another trick of the mind, but to Claude is was becoming increasingly real. The blame, and the details of how they all died were true. Claude would only be able to remain in the closet for a few minutes before throwing himself at the door in a desperate attempt to escape.