((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paltala

10-26-2012

Mort looked at them and admitted defeat, "Looks like it's the armory then. I'll be keeping this crowbar but I may pick up a knife if I find one." He said, walking over to join the others

Dynamic NPC RP

10-28-2012

((Wake up, alter self!))

The anomaly once again spoke, after hearing Mort's agreement for departure. It clearly spoke of Caitlyn again, and the reading voice began to change its tone to despair, a tone of defeat, a tone of failure. It read the next page of the entry:

Quote:
Day 63
Subject F16J has been sedated with more morphine and anesthesia, and there was still signs of luck, to the dismay of our Assistant, who has now been slain by the Summoner for his idiotic mistake.

F16J has been given a built-in weapon into her forearm, and we have determined a syndrome in her psychology during the dissection process. She has a split-personality Syndrome, and she will be stuck on one side forever. It has also been determined that the woman is the Sheriff of Piltover, from previous held records, and that the Summoner has had conflicts with her faulty nature compared to other Champions such as Sivir and Malphite. It has been determined that she also is changed to be the purposed guard against any invaders, and her DNA has been taken to the cloning vats for processing. Leland has been dispatched to send Caitlyn to the carcass room to feed past experiments, along with failed Watcher projects. She is no longer of use to us. We have her DNA.
The anomaly swiftly became redder and redder with every word, portraying a warning. But there was no way that there were any monsters left; they were killed by the group in the Library, and in the carcass room. What was it about? Nobody knew, but as soon as the Anomaly had reached blood red, it spoke again, and this time, the face of the Shinobi was besides the next entry, looking emptily at those that layed their eyes upon him. It was like a wraith, and its eyes glowed a bright white as it gazed through its non-ceramic mask.
The diary entry seemed distraught and written in an agitated manner, as if the person that wrote it was near his own death, fearful, and the voice was yelling and struggling in every word, imitating the mood of who wrote it.

Quote:
DYA 66

THERE HS BEEN A DISRUPTION IN EQUIPMENT IN THE MARSHES BETWEEN THE MANOR AND PILTOVVER. PILTOVER AUTHORITIES INVADING, SOURCES UNKNOWN, BUT THERE IS EVIDENCE OF AN ONIAN SABOTAGING THE EQEPMENT. HELP. CALL MASTER SUMMONER, LEAVE EXPERIMENTS B ACK
CONTRO L Z - 121DSQWPE --- LEAVE IT

TRAITOR EXP
ERIMNT TOOK---

LE--
The rest of the entry was flooded in blood as the eyes of the wraith glew brighter as the diary entry faded, his body began to redden, failing to blend in the colour of the anomaly, but one would soon realise that the Ionian has caused bloodshed in his own accord outside of the manor, finding more information of where he was to be sent. The anomaly has created a panoramic scene, drawn in a large parchment, and it portrayed Kiang Li leaping from the top of a brick wall and stabbing into the heart of what looked like Caitlyn. His voice echoed in the chamber as bodies of Piltover authoritarians appeared, and in the wrong boots, but the right uniforms. It was clear that his skepticism saved his life from this point on, he knew that the authoritarians were not what they appeared to be all along.

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS THE PIECE OF SCUM?" the voice echoed as the Ionian appeared to lunge into another authoritarian behind the Sheriff, stabbing him as the dying man pointed away into the distance. It was the traitor, and it led to what was happening here.

Kiang Li

10-28-2012

((Shart ahp, Dynamic me!))

At first I thought it was our departure to the armory but my nerves struck me by the scene, pulling myself back, with a slight bit of guilt. I killed them, I killed them all, but I knew that they were not any true authorities, and that Caitlyn was a corrupt policewoman. I suddenly realise that these people might think that I was the cause of her death, and why she was here. But the entries will cause confusion; it was not in order. Caitlyn was first abducted, and then experimented on, but it is the other way round in what was portrayed here. I am ready now, that these people might think that I am an acolyte that has been sent to pretend to free them here, so that they might not think of me as evil. But this being has turned me into fallacy. I take a deep breath as I try to calm myself in this wake, but I found an explanation. I turn to the door, hoping not to hear any more mentions, and I pace for the armory.

Paltala

10-28-2012

Mort watched the entire spectacle, eyes not moving, his expression stony and still. Once it was all over, he finally blinked and looked down as he tried to take in everything that was said. Kiang Li, the one who saved him...a traitor? It made no sense.

"Li. What is this?"

AskKarthus

11-03-2012

(( Bump ))

Paltala

11-09-2012

((bump))

Rudmed

11-09-2012

Claude watched the images play and glanced at Kiang, who obviously didn't want to talk about it, "Kiang...you might as well come out with it. Doubt is the last thing you want on anyone's minds, after all we're in this together." He did not sound judgemental he just wanted to explain things to Kiang. If Kiang was against them he had plenty of moments to betray them. Another reason why Claude did not sound judgemental is simply because he was not one who could lecture Kiang.

Kiang Li

11-10-2012

The Armoury/Library next to the Mess Hall

Duchess wouldn't know what would be happening here. I have betrayed my own homeland, all for my own cause, all for isolation away from the terrible, balance-hungry land of Ionia. And now I am here, within the grasp of a Summoner that probably does not exist, taken from my home. I am deep in a sea of regret, and in an ocean of doom. I am in need, but I have learned in my ventures that dependence was no factor for survival, and solitude was not the solution I always would sought for. No man is an island.

The library seems to be the same, just before we would fight the puppets, but the dead body of the puppeteer in the large glass tube tells me that there will be no fight in here, but then I notice that there is more than four of them; there are six. I shake away what remains of my imagination here, the image of Ruby being the shell of a deceptive piece of scum. I look closer to the chained puppets that hang above the table.

Caitlyn? Zamara?

The gunshots... This was probably the outcome. But from what I have read and heard back in the Archives, this would not be possible; they are CLONES. But what if they have quickly mastered the exact art of cloning? I do not know, and I would much rather not learn of failed experiments that sound of none other than disgust. I sigh, and I look around the large library for clues of where the armoury might be. I search for hours, but then as I do, I begin to forget my purpose here, my mind feels cloudy, and a daze took the direction of

I hear the wind blowing, and the door shut behind me, the entrance to this building, both of the ways. I suddenly forgot one thing. I wonder what it is.

Isolation

((This is my surprise for everyone. Enjoy the incoming tough choices ))

Isolated from the group, Kiang Li had soon found his way to the armoury, but the group would not find themselves inside the library which hid the ticket to their escape here. The door would fall in front of them, and they must find an alternative way around. The passageways that were corridors would glow of blue and red symbols and runes, all over them, and they each seem to form a sentence, but it was not in the right language, and none of it were in correct order. But they all point towards the same direction, like fingers and arrows that knew where time would go. But from here on out, they had a tough choice: should they leave their saviour behind? Or would they risk death in order to escape?

There were only two ways out, into the night, the dark behind, where the symbols would end, or to follow the trail. The trio of men would find themselves deep in the moonlight, in the darkened halls in which the light of the moon would be the only way they would see. They would find a sword impaled on the ground if they proceeded there, and it would be identical to Kiang Li's sword. If they take the brighter way, into the light, they would find that the symbols would align, as they would progress, so will the eerie glows, and the order. Eventually, they would know the meanings behind them.

Rudmed

11-10-2012

Claude stepped back when the door slammed shut, "What the heck?" he said and approached the door pushed against it....it of course didn't budge. He stepped back and slammed into it...still nothing. He reared back his demonic hand and punched the door. The hand glowed brightly, but still nothing. Alright, plan B "Kiang!" he yelled as he banged on the door. "Open the door!"

He heard Koroza's cackling laughter. He hated that laugh so much, and it seems Koroza was pleased. "I haven't felt so good in such a long time! I'm rejuvenated and ready to murder again! Come on let me kill your companions...or maybe just one? The one named Mort looks like a fool, but the other one....Karthus. He was a lich and I always disliked Lichs....they were just a nusiance often quite eccentric."

"Screw off Koroza!" Claude roared back, in his head, trying to shut the demon up while he thought.

"I know what you're waiting for. You want to go back in and find your clones to kill them. A feeble attempt at reconciliation, if you ask me. Nothing will make up for your sins....nothing."

Claude slammed his demonic arm on the door in response to Koroza's comment. He glared at the door while he waited to see if Kiang would answer.

Paltala

11-11-2012

Mort looked to Karthus and Claude then to the open path out into the night. He should stay with them, help find Kiang and get out together, find out the truth but the night called to him, freedom and safety. One was the right thing to do, the other was the the easy thing to do.

He sensed what Koroza was saying about him, the powers that he had were strengthening as he stood by the anomaly but they were hitting a peak. Mort didn't want to be near someone...thing that wants to kill him, not a chance. Karthus however didn't but with him being a Lich, you never know what will happen.

That left one option, escape.

As soon as he hit the peak in his power, Mort turned and ran for the exit into the night. Screw the other two, screw Kiang, Mort had bigger fish to fry. Crowbar in hand, he ran as fast as he could. He wouldn't stop and he would cut down anyone in his way.

They couldn't know the truth of why he was here, the fact that someone paid him to come explore in the first place without mentioning the dangers. And the fact that he had been female when he arrived, they should not know that.

Someone was going to die, and it wasn't going to be Mort.