((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-07-2012

I'm asking if you could repeat it once more. I don't entirely get it myself. The closest thing to it I can conceive is is Viktor's Glorious Evolution.

Paltala

10-07-2012

"Umm, I guess." Mort said hesitantly, the voice repeated the poem in his mind as he said it.
"...within the lands serene
Always wisdom has been glean
By the armies umpteen
And now red, from its lands were green
From man's machine
From man's machine
And regression from the mean
Was never to be seen
It was never to be seen"
"A word of whole
Lived in by a group of being dull
Animals lived null
But those that were dull,
Who felt they were null
Ravaged the world of full
And ravaged every soul"

Rudmed

10-07-2012

Claude scratched his head. Oh great and now Mort heard a riddle from an undeterminable source. The riddle sounded complex, but humanity seemed to be a recurring theme. The last lines really bothered him as he felt they had something to do with him and his current conditions. However he spoke up, "I don't really get it, but it seems to be about how knowledge tore apart the human race. After all wars occur when two nations feel the balance of power is not right...atleast that is what it seems like to say the least."

Paltala

10-10-2012

((bump.
Also, Kiang Li told me that he's studying for exams or something so I'm guessing the RP is on a temporary story advancement hold but we can continue to interact while we wait.))

AskKarthus

10-10-2012

(( ok ))

Kiang Li

10-12-2012

There was the sound of deep breathing. It filled the silence of the chamber. It was calm, serene, and it seemed to have philosophy within its own tones. It began to speak, but this time, everyone would hear it. The ninja would rise from his sitting positon, and his wounds would begin to heal as soon as his eyes opened to meet the voice, and it was coming from the anomaly.
"Correct." it said and paused,

"
Curiosities began to fill the minds of those that dwell
on the shores of the watery dell.
Most thought of it swell,
But it was the borne of hell.
"

It paused again, and suddenly the anomaly showed a picture of Piltover, from bird's eye, with the manor on the coast in between Zaun and Piltover. It seemed to show a panoramic entrance, moving down the view and onto the manor.

"
...and then there's you.
Technology's advance
And then by chance
A villain is borne.
"

"Do you understand?"

The image would fade as soon as the group would look away. What did they understand?

AskKarthus

10-12-2012

"I believe that some demon haunts this place." Karthus then directly addresses Koroza, "Do you sense anything that may be born of hell near?"

Kiang Li

10-15-2012

((Yeah... It's going to be the same random-break cycle like when I was new to this forum.))

"There is no demon, Karthus." the voice replied to the lich, "But within two societies sleep the rage
Both of which have the cleaner age
But one is without its cleansed society."
It stopped for a moment, and then there was silence. It was unknown to the group, but if Mort would dig deeper into the Anomaly, then he would soon realise that the anomaly had once come from Piltover, and then disturbed. There would be nothing else inside, but rather there would be disruptions like... the Blood Hunter growling for food. The psychic-bound man would know that the boundaries of his power was drawn when he knew too much. He would know too much.

Kiang Li

I stand up again, feeling a burning sensation in my veins. It does not hurt, but I know that I am dying somehow. I turn to Mort when he started yelling, but I dare not make a noise since I might interrupt. It is clear to me that these people are who they claim they are after all, they are the same people I rescued earlier. I would much rather not let them see me. But then again, it would be inevitable. Anxious, I look towards Karthus, and I hear him speak of a demon. What did Mort yell about? I could not hear, but as far as I know, they are being deceived. Or they are being manipulated.

Did they tell me what was going on? Or did they hide it from me?

Paltala

10-15-2012

Mort listened closely and then it dawned on him, "Noxus and Demacia...it's means the wars between them." He said, still delving deeper when he found another bit, "Piltover...this thing, it came from Piltover." Mort continued to delve deeper, he kept hearing what would be growls but nothing more, he kept going while they discussed, trying every trick just to find more.

AskKarthus

10-15-2012

If the spirit is of Piltover, then it perhaps warns of the what may arise of the madness of Zaun, which unfortunately arose of its own genius.