((Closed Role-play; listed only, please.)) - Abductions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

08-22-2012

Karthus looks up from the table he was at to see the group members panic-stricken. He wonders if it would be worse if they saw what he looked like in life, but decided to try to calm them anyway.
He turned to Claude:
Now is not the time, do you see the condition that Mort is in? Let him rest, you need to rest as well. Would you like me to sing?

Paltala

08-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic NPC RP View Post
((Is it Gabriella and Ruby? Me and Ruby? Me and Gabriella? Those are my thoughts but, yeah...))
((Another is, moving off the faces, I toned down your insanity meter since my usual ninja self is not with the group so, you know, there is nobody to attack =\))
((Gabriella is after Abductions and it's Mort's parents. A bit of backstory I decided to make up, I'll flesh it out at some point))

Rudmed

08-22-2012

Claude sighed Karthus had a point, and he set Caitlyn down in a chair, "Alright we can take a little break till Mort recovers. I'm just afraid of what we will encounter. We found something that easily countered Zamara earlier. Undead female ninjas that were well trained and almost unstoppable." Claude explained, "I just wonder where they got that idea from. I've assumed they took it from Zamara, and if they did that then....well I really don't want to find out what they did with what they learned from me."

"I'd love to see what they did. After all your comrades might...dare I say it? Die? Yes that would be marvelous!" Koroza commented on Claude's fear.

Claude went over to the butler and removed his pickaxe, "Where were you taking us anyways? I'm assuming to whever your sick master wants us to be."

AskKarthus

08-22-2012

Karthus replies to Claude. If I had my book, or any spellbook for that matter, there would be far less of a problem. I shall continue my search.

Dynamic NPC RP

08-24-2012

Caverns

Kiang Li would soon find that he has been taken into another labyrinth, another maze, but without the disturbing feats and monstrosities. It was a sea of confusions, deceptions made to wash away the sanities left in the Shinobi's mind. But the mask's properties had neglected them, all the unpredictable turns that would otherwise make him lose his mind's composure. There was a faint glow in the distance, the light in the dark, the sanctuary in between dangers, that welcomed those that wandered. There was a group's silhouettes that blocked the light. The silhouette of a woman stood behind a group of four people and a robed man that walked into the square light. It was an open door, the light, and it was still worth risking the ninja's life just to sneak up and see why they were here, and to find what might be evidence to the Summoner's intents.

The Archives

The butler seemed to look at the demon-handed man without much intent for that his face was no more. The souls seemed to gather behind the cage's gates, standing next to the twisted old man, and they seemed to look at the old man with a truly-plain face; they had no faces. The old man's body trembled before the souls that would soon consume him but to his surprise, they knelt. His hands let go of the cage's bars, looking at the Harbinger, as he stepped away slightly. He reached out his arms, and soon words of insanity began to erupt from his foul mouth:
"Horrors beyond imaginations lay within This That We Call Home. And you will be ONE OF THEM!" he said, tone rising by the end of every word. By the end of his sentence, the cage seemed to be empty; nothing was left in it. It was just like a fade. It was gentle, but it was thorough.

Paltala

08-24-2012

Mort knelt there, trembling, he couldn't think and he couldn't move. His eyes, glued to the two faces that he still saw. "Sorry..." He uttered once more before the flashback hit him, hard, causing him to blackout.

Morts flashback.

Quote:
Blood, blood everywhere. Unknown sounds, people screaming, people crying, people shouting. Some of it at him, some of it at each other. But he didn't understand. FLASH. And there is a knife. Another flash and there is a little boy, 5 years old, kneeling in a pool of blood, knife in hand. There were two bodies, familiar bodies...too familiar.

Everything fades to black and then back to colour. The scene is different, authoritive in a way, like a police station. There is a little boy sat across the desk from a stern looking detective, asking questions, "Did you do this? Why did you do this? What is wrong with you?" A bloody knife on the table, bloody clothes, bloody everything.

Another jump and it's 5 years later, the boy is 10 years old and he hears a news caller, "Family murder remains unsolved five years on!" The boy shuddered and walked away quickly, trying to avoid the area. A strange feeling went through him, as if he knew something but he couldn't bring it up, it was as if it wasn't there.
Everything slowly faded back from a darkness that seemed to consume Mort, it left him weak and cold. And on the ground for some reason...

((I hope you don't mind me doing that bit of background, hopefully you can piece together what happened ))

Dynamic NPC RP

08-25-2012

((Bump. Mort's background makes a good entry in the Archives. I'll see what I can make from that.))

Paltala

08-25-2012

((I await to see your work ))

Paltala

08-27-2012

((Bumpz0rz))

AskKarthus

08-27-2012

Karthus continues the search for his spellbook and looks under one of the fallen shelves.

((Everything at 5. ))